• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Thanks KP

Please explain Mikey. It does not compute amigo.

BIG
Tracey quit as rep and KP jacked his FB due to the amount of pish they were dealing with.
Have an SLO to deal with joe public moaning about JR,Seagulls and the Tea being weak and a director the SLO passes on legitmate concerns the support have to the board…

Tracey quit as rep and KP jacked his FB due to the amount of pish they were dealing with.
Have an SLO to deal with joe public moaning about JR,Seagulls and the Tea being weak and a director the SLO passes on legitmate concerns the support have to the board…
What the heck are you slavery about amigo.We want representation. Neither logical or relevant.
I suspect the stuff we relay on outwith the gear K supplied us is from Facebook or Twitter shite.
I will clame my innocence now. Never , ever been on the poisonous, debilitating, shite on Facebook or Twitter and will never be. Not looking at the S*n ever nor Rec*rd. To quote their poison.

Well done the Hillsborough fighters and not shiters, Red and Blue and note their well fought victory today. Bless them.

BIG G

Last edited:
What the heck are you slavery about amigo.We want representation. Neither logical or relevant.
I suspect the stuff we relay on outwith the gear K supplied us is from Facebook or Twitter shite.
I will clame my innocence now. Never , ever been on the poisonous, debilitating, shite on Facebook or Twitter and will never be. Not looking at the S*n ever nor Rec*rd. To quote their poison.

Well done the Hillsborough fighters and not shiters, Red and Blue and note their well fought victory today. Bless them

BIG G
:50:

May I add my thanks to KP. I didn't vote for you but was very impressed with your contribution and if you had the oppertunity to stand again you would have my vote. You should be very proud of your efforts, thanks again.

This thread has been viewed 2929 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back