Thank You - Shaun Forever

SUPPORT THE SITE!
January Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £40.00

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
Reaction score
On behalf of Shaun's family, I would like to thank everyone who helped to raise £1200 for Sarcoma UK at the game, which was curtailed a bit by Covid casualties and also online supporters.
Big McKinley family shout to fitba organisers Tricky, Shepdog, Scott, Kirsty's online work and others, of course all who contributed dough no matter how large or small, to this relatively small of Cancer charities. In these crazy Covid days I know that some folk who would have could not. Your thoughts are as precious to us believe me.

As the Proclaimer would definitely, not maybe, have said.........You are all Rock ' n ' Roll Stars .

BIG G and Family

Last edited:

whiskas

Just A Radge
Reaction score
No problem, always a pleasure. Fantastic total raised this year (first time breaking the 4 figures?)

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
Reaction score
No problem, always a pleasure. Fantastic total raised this year (first time breaking the 4 figures?)
Yes amigo. Splendid meeting with you for a pint and chat in the Bottom Shop.

BIG G

tricky

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
I will chip a bit into the charity and @tricky streetsoccer tae, at end of Jan on pay day... wanted tae do it at the time of the game, but Christmas is jus criminaly expensive.

Well done everyone involved. Hibs class

don't worry about donating to street soccer just now mate but thanks for the thought

will be doing half marathon and kiltwalk later in year will fire a link to fundraising page on here

hoping to do a mid year football event for Shaun and Sarcoma too

emerald green

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
don't worry about donating to street soccer just now mate but thanks for the thought

will be doing half marathon and kiltwalk later in year will fire a link to fundraising page on here

hoping to do a mid year football event for Shaun and Sarcoma too
All good pal :54:

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here