• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Tangerine Dreams 0 v 1 Leith Hibernians

taking the sting out of the game, United's two game so far have been very tight so we should have expected this.

Screenshot 2020-08-11 at 18.31.40.png

Ref is yellow happy, we seem to be set up to counter and so are they. Might need scotty for newall
Aye.
Until Reynolds goes through Nisbet.
Usual standard of refereeing.

Boyle nearly right through there - we're having to work harder than against Livvy - United look much more solid at the back.

Aye.
Until Reynolds goes through Nisbet.
Usual standard of refereeing.

Aye that was a weird one.

Josh Doig most touches in the match popped up there. Think that's just ours, but its good to see him being confident and eager enough to get on it

Boyle nearly right through there - we're having to work harder than against Livvy - United look much more solid at the back.

McGinn done brilliant until the pass, slightly late, touch heavy, but great work leading up to it.

If we win tonight JR will be first manager to win opening 3 games of the season since Eddie Turnbull

Terrible first half from us

Let's forget about the ref...

Terrible first half from us

Let's forget about the ref...
Shite eh, something needs to change in midfield

Refs made it about him no flow to the game at all. One bit of a spark from Nisbet and he gets hauled down

Bring allan on for newell

I'd be tempted to bring Hallberg on as well to have another body in the middle

Not a bad idea something needs to change in the middle of the park with them both on a booking

I can see Newell getting hooked on a yellow and had another silly foul after that. Scotty on for him

Gogic gets booked but Reynolds doesn’t. We need to come out of the traps much better, giving it away too cheaply and shocking passing some going out for throw in’s.

Refs made it about him no flow to the game at all. One bit of a spark from Nisbet and he gets hauled down

Tbf to him he's tried to let it play a few times, just likes reaching into his pocket.

I think we need Newell off and Allan on, he'll hold the ball and try to drive, him just being on the pitch creates a space as he's a followed player by default.

Seems like the obvious sub.. probably end up being Horgan for Hallberg ?

Honking first half. Couple Hibs boys having a shocker, Newell one of them. Not his day the day.

Get Scotty on at HT and change the shape.

Not enough service to the strikers. Doig and McGinn our best two so far. Agree on something missing in midfield, nothing linking to the front men.

could switch things about at half time with a couple of subs, knowing we could still change things later in the match.

Shite first half and we’ve been pretty bad but United have been worse. We start playing we win ??

Been listening on the radio (which I hate to be honest). Sounds like United have set out to stop Hibs playing. We have to find a way to win these sort of games.
Aberdeen do this all the time. It might be a poor game, but they get a win from somewhere. That's what we have to learn to do.

Been listening on the radio (which I hate to be honest). Sounds like United have set out to stop Hibs playing. We have to find a way to win these sort of games.
The Sheep do this all the time. It might be a poor game, but they get a win from somewhere. That's what we have to learn to do.
Yup typical Melon football for those that didn't watch his style in England.

The Sheep do this all the time. It might be a poor game, but they get a win from somewhere. That's what we have to learn to do.

Tbh apart from them not having a paul Hanlon playing passes from the back, they look pretty similar to us.
Get down the wings and try play the ball in.
Theyre a bit tighter than we are but that's about it in truth.

Games screaming for someone to dictate.

Is Ross watching a different game? Why no changes?

Nice shade of purple on that goalie kit

Here we go, Scott ready.
Newell has to be the one.

horgan apparently

I'm no feeling newell as a winger...

Here we go, Scott ready.
Newell has to be the one.

you predicted it Horgan!!!!

not creating chances like we have in the first couple of games. Not convinced that Scotty will change that.

55mins and not a single shot on target in the game

you predicted it Horgan!!!!

Never ever plays more than 60.

Doigs final ball is letting him down, doing some good work managing that left side on his own.

Allan and Newell playing inside predominantly.

Great finish doidge finally running at them

What a finish!

Yasssssss

Doidge!! Batters it home after another scramble at a cross by Doig.

Woop woop

What a finish!
Very!

Yaass get in

Get fuckin in Hibs

Lovely. Dundee United will need to open up, hope we can pick them off. Certainly have the players for the quick counter.

This thread has been viewed 8894 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back