Full Time: Tangerine Dreams 0 v 1 Leith Hibernians

hibs1875

Bounce Radge
Always seem to struggle to united tbh but we either score draw or win with both teams scoring in recent times. Hopefully with the work on defense we take this one down.

Admin
Interesting after saturday, you could not drop one player? I know nothing of United other than to watch 5 minute highlights and note they won away at Motherwell, and their manager is a complete canteloupe of a man.

I think Jack will tweak it, he likes to do that, so I think we might see the following:

Rocky, of course.

Paul McGinn, has done very well, I like him.

Porto, radge of a laddie but a good defender.

Paul, he has been decent so far.

Josh D has earned his place, whoda ever thought we could type out the left back of Hibernian and not write 'Stevenson, of course'?

Alex Gogic has played for Hibs for ten years, or at least it feels like it when I watch him play.

Joe Newell has, in one year, gone from zero to very decent player, he does a shift, he plays forward, Alex tidies up behind him.

This is where it gets difficult, as I have no idea how United set up?

I cannae see Scottie Allan not starting but where to play him? It means taking one of our four best players on Saturday out?

Boyler starts, Hibs are best when Boyler starts.

If Daryll is fit, he will play, if not we may see Joe out left and Scottie in the middle in front of our Cypriot hard man. That is my tweak.

Doidgey and Nissie up front, they are potent and if the clunky big heifer Dykes from Livingston is worth a seven figure sum, what are our two strikers worth?

I am looking forward to it, I miss going to the games, I miss seeing all my pals, family, banging into Bouncers, my Hibs mates, I miss the atmosphere, I miss the noise, the passion, the camaraderie, I miss Hibs but if we can get our life back to normal by living this way, I am good with it.

Play Up Hibs!

Hibernian Forever!

paigntonhibby

Bounce Radge
I think win this one, bit of confidence ,keep things tight and we can look forward wi' confidence. Huns and soapys huvnae impressed

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
United are used to winning at home and they have made a good start to their first season back up. No easy task to win at Fir Park these days. They will be full of enthusiasm and will have a go at us. Hibs have to remain solid defensively and hit them hard and fast when attacking.

It will be a tough game, possibly a draw but I am going for 2-1 Hibs.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Bounce Radge
Tough to pick Hibs starting 11 just now. I'll stick with the starting eleven from livi as a if it's not broke theory.

Marciano

McGinn
Porteous
Hanlon
Doig

Boyle
Gogic
Newell
Horgan

Doidge
Nisbet

kevinc

Bounce Radge
I think we will go with the same 11, fitness permitting. We do seem to have a few options both personnel and formation wise.

WJC1848

Bounce Radge
0 - 3 to the Hibs. 25/1 bet on.

BIG G
Classic track, Big G. But didn't like it when the refrain was, "Wallace, Kerrigan and McNamee!" after that notorious New Year derby when Big John had a penalty given against him when the ball was up the other end.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin
Classic track, Big G. But didn't like it when the refrain was, "Wallace, Kerrigan and McNamee!" after that notorious New Year derby when Big John had a penalty given against him when the ball was up the other end.
Big John didnae have his troubles to seek with referees.....think wee reptile A.J. Crawley (Glasgow).

BIG G

Two Headed Boy

Bounce Radge
Like Livi, I reckon Dundee Utd will set up to soak up pressure and counter attack so I think the same 11 should reap similar rewards simply because we have better players.

1-2 Hibs

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
Bounce Radge
0 - 3 to the Hibs. 25/1 bet on.

BIG G
Check out the dancer in the 'cage' in the right of the screen.
She's fit eh?
:wolfie:

I'm not believing she lasted the whole two and a half minutes, must have been triplets or stand-ins swapping every thirty seconds or so. Yon burd on the dance floor as well - spotted her chance for fame so was windmilling away like a er........ windmill. :lookaround: Maybe practicing for a punch up at the Milk Bar after the gig.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£81.28
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 19 Years Old