• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Swiss boy

When has this type of signing ever worked out for us, genuine question?

Malonga?

Benji

Cheers both, certainly decently successful.

My memories, I suppose, are of so many that didn't work out.

My understanding is that a 'verbal contract' is the first stage in the negotiations, indicating that the club wants to keep you - and that is usually the starting point for the club & agent to then attempt to thrash out a deal acceptable to all. Once that is done, the club table the written offer which hopefully will requier tweaking at most and will be signed by all concerned.

If we haven't got past the verbal offer then I'm surmising that's because Dylan/Dylan's agent hasn't responded and is probably negotiating elsewhere.

I hope we can get Dylan to stay.

He has been telling players he hopes it can get sorted out as he loves it here.

Well, that's McGeouch been given the touch of doom

Thing is it's a patch-up job, like nearly all the January signings are in Scotland. The real team building is done in the summer when players are actually available to move and clubs have money to spend. we just have to get through the remainder of this season and try to finish as high up the league as we can. Our chances of success this season have not been helped one iota by us having to get rid of our best striker though and our marquee signing from last summer after only six months.

Thing is it's a patch-up job, like nearly all the January signings are in Scotland. The real team building is done in the summer when players are actually available to move and clubs have money to spend. we just have to get through the remainder of this season and try to finish as high up the league as we can. Our chances of success this season have not been helped one iota by us having to get rid of our best striker though and our marquee signing from last summer after only six months.
I think the limitations of the January window are recognised by most. If not they should be. It was more of a general question.

Cheers both, certainly decently successful.

My memories, I suppose, are of so many that didn't work out.

There have been some absolute shockers to be fair.

They are often, though interesting what is happening across the city. They sign a top quality striker in a little bit of a gamble as they will be paying huge wages. However unlike us they tend to believe in speculating to accumulate. It is not our favoured measure and certainly as Hearts found out, can blow up in your face. However if they get a good cup run, then they pay most of his wage. If they manage to squeeze into Europe, again they profit. They have also just signed someone on an 18 month contract, so doesn't look like a short term panic buy. I think some people here want to see just a little more ambition, but your point is correct, the whole Stokes situation is extremely frustrating to a support and club who see opportunities to move forward but held back by selfish attitudes and actions of individual players.

The Huns appear to be making a few handy purchases in the window too - undoubtedly strengthening their squad. Granted they are in a different wages bracket.

The Huns appear to be making a few handy purchases in the window too - undoubtedly strengthening their squad. Granted they are in a different wages bracket.

They've sewn up second with their activity in this window, for my money.

If they can stay a going concern, I'd also say that I reckon that'll be normal "predetermined 1st and 2nd" service resumed again for the rest of time.

They've sewn up second with their activity in this window, for my money.

If they can stay a going concern, I'd also say that I reckon that'll be normal "predetermined 1st and 2nd" service resumed again for the rest of time.

I can't disagree abut them sewing up second place, much as I would like to.

This boy seems impressed wi the Swiss player,injuries more a concern than ability going by the replies.....

Ross Dunbar on Twitter:

Surprised this still hasn't been announced as the player himself has told people he has a deal.

Surprised this still hasn't been announced as the player himself has told people he has a deal.

Lennon quoted a couple days ago saying they wanted more if a look so they asked for another week on the trial.

Lennon quoted a couple days ago saying they wanted more if a look so they asked for another week on the trial.

I seen that mate, just even more confusing that the Swiss boy told people he has a deal. Maybe announce it on Wednesday when there could be more movement and gives us all a lift.

I seen that mate, just even more confusing that the Swiss boy told people he has a deal. Maybe announce it on Wednesday when there could be more movement and gives us all a lift.

No sure this'll qualify as a "lift" if there's movement out the exit door...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like a target man type by all accounts. What do you think the Swiss role will be?

Seems like a target man type by all accounts. What do you think the Swiss role will be?

We just need to get some luck in front of goal to put away half chances.
He doesn't have to be great, just jammy.

We just need to get some luck in front of goal to put away half chances.
He doesn't have to be great, just jammy.

Bet his timekeeping is better than Stokes. He will have a good watch.

It's nice to see someone playing under a different flag, that's a big plus.

It's nice to see someone playing under a different flag, that's a big plus.

You're clearly cheesing about it

No sure this'll qualify as a "lift" if there's movement out the exit door...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lets just see what the boy can do, plays at International level and scored against England u23 I think.

Fuckin cuckoo

If he signs hope what he can bring to the team alps us in the months ahead...not that we have a mountain to climb anyway.

Looks like he's signed. Lennon saying that he hope international clearance is received so he can go in the squad for tomorrow night's game.

Hope he’s no a two bob striker... only Shrink will get that

Hope he’s no a two bob striker... only Shrink will get that

Coin cidentally I did.

Coin cidentally I did.

Boooooo

Loan deal agreed until end of season....

<section class="fyre-comment-body">
KAMBERI JOINS HIBS
Hibernian have signed striker Florian Kamberi on loan from Grasshopper until the end of the season.
The 22-year-old has been training with the first-team squad over the last fortnight and has apparently impressed head coach Neil Lennon.

</section><footer class="fyre-comment-footer">
</footer>

A physical player who likes to make some dribblings!

I hope he does the business. I really do.

He better be the Fuckin business.

Straight into the starting 11?

Straight into the starting 11?
Been training with the team for a fortnight...

This thread has been viewed 3954 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back