• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Summer 2021 Rumours

He's the kind of player we lack , the kind who demands better from his team mates . We've lacked that for ages , he'd do a job for us alright

I’d love us to sign someone who walks in and raises the bar. Scott Brown said himself he didn’t want to come back to Hibs so that was a non-starter, but someone with his winning mentality would a great addition.

Dunno?
What happens if JDH doesnt pick up an injury?
What happens when every single other team in the league get injuries, which they will?

Probs evens out over the season, no even the OF can really afford 3 players for each position, no? 🧐

We need another striker

Come on Hibs

We can't just keep on bringing players in due to others having minor injuries though. We brought Scott in cos of Doidges injury but that was much needed.
We were short anyway though ???

He's the kind of player we lack , the kind who demands better from his team mates . We've lacked that for ages , he'd do a job for us alright

We do need someone with that about them, won't catch me arguing that.
But my original point was just that he wouldn't automatically get a game here because of it.

Scott was getting caught out by lots of teams last season, he's now onto the back end of his career.

Someone with that will to win and drive to compete would always be a welcome addition.

I've not seen Aberdeen this season yet, does he have that same fire now it's a new team and he's not got that same level of pressure to succeed on his shoulders?

We do need someone with that about them, won't catch me arguing that.
But my original point was just that he wouldn't automatically get a game here because of it.

Scott was getting caught out by lots of teams last season, he's now onto the back end of his career.

Someone with that will to win and drive to compete would always be a welcome addition.

I've not seen Aberdeen this season yet, does he have that same fire now it's a new team and he's not got that same level of pressure to succeed on his shoulders?
Dunno i haven't either but i'd bet he does , the guy hates losing (FFS all players should)

Dunno i haven't either but i'd bet he does , the guy hates losing (FFS all players should)

The game against the Gunts he was right in their faces and having a right go at Neilson too, don’t see any of our players with the same attitude and commitment in they kind of games.

As bad as the swedish striker mentioned , Skorda Gudjen
Tbh if someone put that there was a young Scottish striker called Ewan Urain I wouldn't have believed it!!!

We can't just keep on bringing players in due to others having minor injuries though. We brought Scott in cos of Doidges injury but that was much needed.
Sorry, I was posting re JDH in relation to the post that we didn’t need Scott Brown as we had him. I was simply meaning that it’s good to have 2 quality midfielders for the same position. If JDH goes out and is replaced by Gogic or Halberg, for example, it’s a big step back. JDH and brown, with Scott Allan ahead of them, would have worked for me in a lot of games.

But anyway, we really need a striker and we could have done with a leader at the back. A proper one, not a nice guy that tries hard.

West Ham fans mentioning Josh Doig a lot on Twitter etc...

Mueller coming Tonight according to bbc

That would be fantastic.

Reactions: Zab
West Ham fans mentioning Josh Doig a lot on Twitter etc...
Be typical waking up to that at ten past fuckin five

That will cost a penny or 2.

That will cost a penny or 2.
And a huge statement of intent if true!

And a huge statement of intent if true!

Definitely for me, I've said all summer that money won't motivate them the same way it would a local club as they don't need money like we would.
I'd be very impressed.

Rumour has it a fee was agreed for Kerr but couldn’t agree wages. Has now signed for Wigan

Rumour has it a few was agreed for Kerr but couldn’t agree wages. Has now signed for Wigan

So willing to meet the £500k
Might still see McCart if we take that money to them, they can't value him as highly as Kerr.

Might still see McCart if we take that money to them, they can't value him as highly as Kerr.
But with half a mill banked are they going to let both of their CBs go?

Could be an interesting couple of hours to end the window. Hopefully we aren’t done even with the possible muller deal

But with half a mill banked are they going to let both of their CBs go?

He'll go for free soon enough. He might want the deal if we match a fee. Same as Doig here.
Told he stays unless a fee is matched, gotta keep your word at that point. I doubt we'd have submitted 3 bids already if we didn't have some confidence that he wanted the move.
Obviously a good enough guy that he wouldn't force it through for less than they asked.

Rumour has it a fee was agreed for Kerr but couldn’t agree wages. Has now signed for Wigan

Disappointing if true, surely we could compete with Wigan in terms of wages.

Good info coming out about the American Mueller is on his way and the McCart deal could also be happening too.

He'll go for free soon enough. He might want the deal if we match a fee. Same as Doig here.
Told he stays unless a fee is matched, gotta keep your word at that point. I doubt we'd have submitted 3 bids already if we didn't have some confidence that he wanted the move.
Obviously a good enough guy that he wouldn't force it through for less than they asked.
Yeah, I see your point, especially if there's an agreement with the player and the club. I hope he does sign, but imagine the outrage if we sold our best 2 players a few hours left in the window!! This place, net, and twitter would go into meltdown!

Yeah, I see your point, especially if there's an agreement with the player and the club. I hope he does sign, but imagine the outrage if we sold our best 2 players a few hours left in the window!! This place, net, and twitter would go into meltdown!
Don't even think about that situation

Don't even think about that situation

I'd have to bounce myself 😬

I'd have to bounce myself 😬
Such negativity tsk tsk

I have no Idea what Porteous is worth but I know there's better out there.
I'm sure there is but we can't afford them

Dylan Tait of Raith Rovers being linked with a move to Hibs.

Good info coming out about the American Mueller is on his way and the McCart deal could also be happening too.
If we get these 2 in tonight I’d be over the moon with the business we’ve done!!

Confirmed Kerr’s signed for Wigan

Dylan Tait of Raith Rovers being linked with a move to Hibs.
Seems an odd one to do at eleventh hour, especially if he's to be loaned straight back to Raith as EEN suggests.

If we get these 2 in tonight I’d be over the moon with the business we’ve done!!

Forget McCart, must be waiting on getting him on a pre contract, BBC saying we are expecting one more, Tait I expect from Raith unless we bring in both him and Mueller

Mueller posted this on Instagram yesterday, (think it was his birthday)

2️⃣5️⃣ years young 🎉 Thanks for all the messages yesterday! Can’t describe how grateful I am to get to live the life I do, with the people I love. Here’s to another year of chasing new goals, new experiences, and embracing a new journey. ON THE WAY. Much love y’all”

The on the way but gives me hope unless he’s talking about in a few months.

Glad we’ve stayed strong and not accepted a lower offer than our valuation. It’s a welcome change for us!

I said with the current squad we won’t, the irony in your post as you agreed about the three players I mentioned.
Because you don’t agree doesn’t mean Jack shit to me, you asked what players other teams have brought in and would walk into our first 11, I have gave you a few of them obviously there would be others but you wouldn’t agree.

Your having a laugh if you don’t think they would walk into our first 11
You 2 boys need to go on stage.
Crack me up with your comments 2 one another.
End of day sign mini mouse we are all going to moan but stop not one of us supporting and loving our club

We will Surely beat st j this year, they’re teams slowly being dismantled tonight. Kerr away now McCann close to joining Preston for only 1mil and window shuts in less than an hour

We will Surely beat st j this year
You'd think so.....

Doesn't look like anything else is gonna happen.

Lack of recognised striker options is a dull one and we could've used another couple dotted around, but I still think we've got the players to do what we need to do.
Even if that means players have to come in during the January window.

We'll be fine, still confident of that.

This thread has been viewed 29993 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back