Summer 2021 Rumours

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Sky Sports saying the deal is dead as there wasn't enough time, why did we leave it so late?

So we have something public to say we tried as everything else fell apart that was quiet.

I believe we've made efforts to bring players in, but for reasons unknown, we've not been able to strike a deal.

We're praised for being tough, seems like other teams have likely taken the same approach towards us.

Cabbageman

Well-Known Radge
Free agent striker it'll have to be then 🙄 plus Allan now knows he's not part of the plans, bit gutted for him. Dgaf about Wright. Weird deadline day to be honest

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Apparently the boy was supposed to be moving to England and it only fell through at 11pm. Some effort to nearly pull a deal out of the hat in an hour if so.
Looks about right. He was destined for Teeside but it fell through. Wonder why?
Never mind, the fact Hibs tried to get the guy last minute......and failed......will be enough for at least a handful of Bouncers to stamp feet, slam doors and throw toys around.
Relegation battle this season....

mod

Just A Radge
Very disappointed this morning.Club have again let fans down.Hard to believe that our recruitment has been found wanting yet again.Sadly I think it will come back to haunt us.We should have had another striker in.

The Family

Capital Radge
Did we miss out on McGrath as reports are saying they think we done enough to include the deal? Did we also sign the boy Tait from Raith as I couldn’t find anything in regards to that also.

C4MMY

Well-Known Radge
Did we miss out on McGrath as reports are saying they think we done enough to include the deal? Did we also sign the boy Tait from Raith as I couldn’t find anything in regards to that also.

fuck knows but since there hasn’t been any transfer window wrap up statement from hibs we may be waiting on SPFLs decision on paperwork…or is that clutching at straws 😂

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Reading now that things were submitted on time, but that Hibs “botched” the paperwork. That’s even worse!
Where are you reading that? The only source I've seen that's used the word "botched" is the s*n and having read the article (and feeling quite dirty as a result) it doesn't say there was a paperwork error, just that it wasn't in time.

I assume you have a different source though as I can't imagine any Hibs supporter would be so desperate to put the boot into the club that they'd use the s*n as a source without even reading the article properly.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here