Summer 2021 Rumours

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

King Of Kings

Just A Radge
Hibs website still hasn't put up the transfer round up they do when business is done. Still hope, I'm sure if the transfer is fully agreed they get an extra hour after the deadline to wrap it up. I might be talking crap but i'm sure they have said that before. Really hoping Mueller arrives.

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Not Hibs related but just saw on SSN that Real Madrid had bid £189m for Mbappe when he only has a year left on contract. Obscene stuff.

Cabbageman

Well-Known Radge
Not Hibs related but just saw on SSN that Real Madrid had bid £189m for Mbappe when he only has a year left on contract. Obscene stuff.
PSG rolling in so much dough they don't give a fuck about almost 200 million quid, christ. Football clubs shouldn't be allowed to be bought by a country's royal family

King Of Kings

Just A Radge
Sorry about the size of that tweet pic in last message. I'd love to see Wright leave for McGrath but would be gutted to see Allan leave

King Of Kings

Just A Radge
Hibs fans on Twitter not happy about Allan leaving. I agree with Smurf though, hate to lose him but he'll probably not start many games.

King Of Kings

Just A Radge
Some tweets saying Hibs failed but a few saying it's going through

Wikipedia has McGrath scoring 31 out of 44 games, I knew he had a few but had no idea he had been that prolific!

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
How does he fit in the team if we sign him? Don't understand

Can play anywhere in midfield, I see him more as an attacking midfielder than a wide midfielder, but he is capable.

Allan in his last year, isn't really getting game time.
Probably best for him to move on if we're being honest.

I can think of someone who will be delighted with McGrath.

He is a good player, has room to improve where Scott doesn't. Be a good deal in fairness, for both sides.

Cabbageman

Well-Known Radge
Can play anywhere in midfield, I see him more as an attacking midfielder than a wide midfielder, but he is capable.

Allan in his last year, isn't really getting game time.
Probably best for him to move on if we're being honest.

I can think of someone who will be delighted with McGrath.

He is a good player, has room to improve where Scott doesn't. Be a good deal in fairness, for both sides.
Be happy with this by the sounds of things then, paying less cash by including Drey Wright as part of the deal would be the cherry on top

Cabbageman

Well-Known Radge
St Mirren have punted some boy out to St J on loan and said "that concludes our business for the summer window"

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Probably shouldn't get ahead of ourselves though, we've left this really late.

My only thing, is a midfielder wasn't really what we were desperate for.
McGrath is away for internationals tomorrow and we're out here doing business with him at this time? His agent can deal with most of it, but it's bound to be in his keeping him up figuring out whether or not he's a St Mirren player or not.

Wonder what happened with his deal to go down south? Middlesburgh I think?

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here