Summer 2021 Rumours

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

Zab

Admin
He's the kind of player we lack , the kind who demands better from his team mates . We've lacked that for ages , he'd do a job for us alright

I’d love us to sign someone who walks in and raises the bar. Scott Brown said himself he didn’t want to come back to Hibs so that was a non-starter, but someone with his winning mentality would a great addition.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
He's the kind of player we lack , the kind who demands better from his team mates . We've lacked that for ages , he'd do a job for us alright

We do need someone with that about them, won't catch me arguing that.
But my original point was just that he wouldn't automatically get a game here because of it.

Scott was getting caught out by lots of teams last season, he's now onto the back end of his career.

Someone with that will to win and drive to compete would always be a welcome addition.

I've not seen Aberdeen this season yet, does he have that same fire now it's a new team and he's not got that same level of pressure to succeed on his shoulders?

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
We do need someone with that about them, won't catch me arguing that.
But my original point was just that he wouldn't automatically get a game here because of it.

Scott was getting caught out by lots of teams last season, he's now onto the back end of his career.

Someone with that will to win and drive to compete would always be a welcome addition.

I've not seen Aberdeen this season yet, does he have that same fire now it's a new team and he's not got that same level of pressure to succeed on his shoulders?
Dunno i haven't either but i'd bet he does , the guy hates losing (FFS all players should)

Central_Hibee

Well-Known Radge
We can't just keep on bringing players in due to others having minor injuries though. We brought Scott in cos of Doidges injury but that was much needed.
Sorry, I was posting re JDH in relation to the post that we didn’t need Scott Brown as we had him. I was simply meaning that it’s good to have 2 quality midfielders for the same position. If JDH goes out and is replaced by Gogic or Halberg, for example, it’s a big step back. JDH and brown, with Scott Allan ahead of them, would have worked for me in a lot of games.

But anyway, we really need a striker and we could have done with a leader at the back. A proper one, not a nice guy that tries hard.

C4MMY

Well-Known Radge
Rumour has it a fee was agreed for Kerr but couldn’t agree wages. Has now signed for Wigan

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Rumour has it a few was agreed for Kerr but couldn’t agree wages. Has now signed for Wigan

So willing to meet the £500k
Might still see McCart if we take that money to them, they can't value him as highly as Kerr.

C4MMY

Well-Known Radge
So willing to meet the £500k
Might still see McCart if we take that money to them, they can't value him as highly as Kerr.
Could be an interesting couple of hours to end the window. Hopefully we aren’t done even with the possible muller deal

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here