Summer 2021 Rumours

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
We are risking not getting anymore injuries and if we do we are looking at players that Ross & Co don’t rate and aren’t real competition for the injured players.

So no I don’t think we have the squad in depth to be competing for third. We finished 3rd with the majority of the same players as last season, but the league is stronger, better players have been added to their teams.

The only team I think has done well in signings recently is Aberdeen. Splashed oot big time but if this experiment doesn't work where do they go?

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
We are risking not getting anymore injuries and if we do we are looking at players that Ross & Co don’t rate and aren’t real competition for the injured players.

So no I don’t think we have the squad in depth to be competing for third. We finished 3rd with the majority of the same players as last season, but the league is stronger, better players have been added to their teams.

Who do we have that Ross doesn't rate?
Scott Allan? You'd have his babies.
The risk of injuries exists no matter who we sign.
Everyone in our first team and those players who are out injured are in fact rated by Jack.

We've also added players btw, Jake Doyle Hayes who you were absolutely pissed off at has been a revelation.
We've got Mueller coming in January.

We'll be competing for third
Just watch this space.

The Family

Capital Radge
Who do we have that Ross doesn't rate?
Scott Allan? You'd have his babies.
The risk of injuries exists no matter who we sign.
Everyone in our first team and those players who are out injured are in fact rated by Jack.

We've also added players btw, Jake Doyle Hayes who you were absolutely pissed off at has been a revelation.
We've got Mueller coming in January.

We'll be competing for third
Just watch this space.

It’s obviously Ross doesn’t rate Allan or he would be given more game time as for babies comment fucking grow up.

Murphy & Cadden you said yourself, Doidge is long term also.

JDH we have already covered and why you feel need to bring that up is scrapping the fucking barrel.

Mueller not coming until January, we are only coming into September.

SDG1875

New radge
Other teams have strengthened also.
Totally see where you’re coming from. On paper, we look light outwith our starting XI. Doidge out for months, Murphy needs wrapped in cotton wool, Newell’s ankle seems to be reoccurring now, Cadden still a few weeks off playing, or certainly starting. If we were to lose Boyle and/or Nisbet, things get even worse.
Just got to hope we can keep everyone fit and the likes of McGinn can get back to the form he was showing when he first arrived. Our first XI is slightly stronger than our nearest rivals at this moment, depending how the Sheeps new additions get on and if Hearts usual scatter gun approach to signings pays off for them.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
It’s obviously Ross doesn’t rate Allan or he would be given more game time as for babies comment fucking grow up.

Murphy & Cadden you said yourself, Doidge is long term also.

JDH we have already covered and why you feel need to bring that up is scrapping the fucking barrel.

Mueller not coming until January, we are only coming into September.

I asked which players Ross doesn't rate.
Not who's injured.

You're talking shite now
I'm outta here

The Family

Capital Radge
Who has signed for anyone in the league that you'd put in our first 11?

Not including Leigh. Who is questionable as it is.

Scott Brown, Ramirez, Longstaff.

The boy Hertz got from Everton and Bristol City.

Dundee United - Levitt, Mulgrew

To name but a few

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
Jack Ross first said at the AGM that he wanted a forward and a defender.

And he's repeated it ad nauseam all summer. So much so you'd think he was publicly trying to tell someone something....

And we've signed a forward in James Scott and defender in Nathan Wood. Both on loan.

Whatever their individual talents and potential are we seriously suggesting those two tick the box?

Throw in then losing Christian Doidge.

I admire the positivity folks like @Hammi are putting on this but I'm not so sure it'll be a view shared by our manager.

He made it clear what he wanted. Recruitment haven't as yet, with three hours ago eight minutes to go, delivered.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Jack Ross first said at the AGM that he wanted a forward and a defender.

And he's repeated it ad nauseam all summer. So much so you'd think he was publicly trying to tell someone something....

And we've signed a forward in James Scott and defender in Nathan Wood. Both on loan.

Whatever their individual talents and potential are we seriously suggesting those two tick the box?

Throw in then losing Christian Doidge.

I admire the positivity folks like @Hammi are putting on this but I'm not so sure it'll be a view shared by our manager.

He made it clear what he wanted. Recruitment haven't as yet, with three hours ago eight minutes to go, delivered.

11pm window closes I thought?

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here