Summer 2021 Rumours

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

The Family

Capital Radge
I disagree.
Seasons over before it's even began with you, why bother going.

We'll leave it at that.
The negativity is pish. Man for man I think we're better than most. I'm not terrified of Aberdeen or Hearts, even Hunco or Celtic for that matter.

We'll revisit this at the end of the season.

Cut out the negativity pish eh, so because you don’t you agree it’s negative!!

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Cut out the negativity pish eh, so because you don’t you agree it’s negative!!

So saying we'll never compete for third is positive?
It's negative.

No problem with you thinking we should have done more business. I agree, we could and probably should've done better.
But to just be like, nah, never competing, we're shite.
Is just pish.

The Family

Capital Radge
So saying we'll never compete for third is positive?
It's negative.

No problem with you thinking we should have done more business. I agree, we could and probably should've done better.
But to just be like, nah, never competing, we're shite.
Is just pish.

I said with the current squad we won’t, the irony in your post as you agreed about the three players I mentioned.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I said with the current squad we won’t, the irony in your post as you agreed about the three players I mentioned.

Agreeing about those players being good enough to come here and thinking our current squad isn't good enough are 2 completely different conversations.

Like I said, we'll revisit this later.
One of us can rub it in the others face.

We'll challenge for third. Certain.

The Family

Capital Radge
Agreeing about those players being good enough to come here and thinking our current squad isn't good enough are 2 completely different conversations.

Like I said, we'll revisit this later.
One of us can rub it in the others face.

We'll challenge for third. Certain.

You are missing the point completely

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
I'm certain we have budgeted for selling one of our big three assets and that has not happened. Now we are scrambling around trying to recruit from the "Plan B" list.

I think we had plans if we sold but we also had a plan B but it's not to everyone's liking. We're no splashing cash so it looks like old Hibs, even i said they were penny pinching but in reality we don't need that much.

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
I'm happy with our squad. In fact I'm struggling to recall any season when I was happier with a squad. The injury situation is a tad unfortunate so I wouldn't be averse to another forward coming in to cover for Doidge.

Can't recall ever seeing such a draining summer transfer thread either right enough, thought these were supposed to be fun as folk anticipate what might happen. This one just seems to be full of posts that refuse to accept the economic realities of supporting Hibs.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
I disagree.
Seasons over before it's even began with you, why bother going.

We'll leave it at that.
The negativity is pish. Man for man I think we're better than most. I'm not terrified of Aberdeen or Hearts, even Hunco or Celtic for that matter.

We'll revisit this at the end of the season.

We are top of the league with that said shite squad :gigglle:

The Family

Capital Radge
Spell it out then?
What am I missing?

You think we're not good enough for third.

That's your point isn't it?

We are risking not getting anymore injuries and if we do we are looking at players that Ross & Co don’t rate and aren’t real competition for the injured players.

So no I don’t think we have the squad in depth to be competing for third. We finished 3rd with the majority of the same players as last season, but the league is stronger, better players have been added to their teams.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here