Summer 2021 Rumours

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Only Signing Hendry and a young loan defender would signal failure by our sporting director and recruitment department IMO.

And Mackay, JDH, Mitchell, Scott.
Getting Boyle and Nisbet tied down.
Rejecting half arsed approaches for Doig (hunco rumours slightly concerning) but Tommassen coming in possibly to replace.

Young loan defender.. Wood. Looks like a good player imo.

There's a bigger picture than what just happens today.

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
I was on a Google Hangout with a colleague in the North East who is a Boro fan earlier today. He thinks Wood is good prospect and assumed he would be in their first team this season.

Central_Hibee

Well-Known Radge
Rejecting half arsed approaches for Doig (hunco rumours slightly concerning) but Tommassen coming in possibly to replace.

I don’t think that would be good enough to finish 3rd, or justify my (and many others) £465 a year and £20 a month direct debit donation tbh. We’ve rejected half arsed approaches in order to accept proper bids when they come which is fair enough, but those players will leave in the near future
Having 1 right back and 2 forwards, one of which is essentially a youth player on loan, and a 36 yo centre half regularly relied upon, isn’t really good enough for the next 4 months after a summer to apparently sort out our problems.
Let’s not forget the cup final, the weaknesses were there and mostly remain.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I don’t think that would be good enough to finish 3rd, or justify my (and many others) £465 a year and £20 a month direct debit donation tbh. We’ve rejected half arsed approaches in order to accept proper bids when they come which is fair enough, but those players will leave in the near future
Having 1 right back and 2 forwards, one of which is essentially a youth player on loan, and a 36 yo centre half regularly relied upon, isn’t really good enough for the next 4 months after a summer to apparently sort out our problems.
Let’s not forget the cup final, the weaknesses were there and mostly remain.

If we're not forgetting the final, then we shouldn't forget those same players are why we finished third.

We have another right back, he's just returning from injury.
That 36yr old centre half will go further down the pecking order once Wood arrives.
James Scott is 21, he's not a youth player, he just needs game time before he's worth a judge.

I'm not about to be flapping just yet, we've got a good team.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge

Recruitment this summer has been disappointing. Thus far we've only signed one new player that any Hibby would select to start a game. That's disappointing.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Recruitment this summer has been disappointing. Thus far we've only signed one new player that any Hibby would select to start a game. That's disappointing.

That might be true, but when he walked in the door, no Hibby would've selected him from.l the get go.
Some of them were even outraged he signed in the first place.

Gotta go earn your place first.
Same goes for the rest who still have a chance to do so.

Reactions: Zab
Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here