Summer 2021 Rumours

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
McLaren for me would be a good option as a third striker.
He is a penalty box striker who clearly knows where the goals are, we could do with someone like that anyway.
The manager has stated many times he is looking for another striker to compliment Doidge and Nisbet, however the fact that McLaren is still in Australia would appear to suggest this indeed a long shot.

Last edited:

Sproule Three

Just A Radge
Agree that another move for MacLaren seems like a long shot. But a quick search of his stats shows he’s scored 52 goals in his last 54 league games for Melbourne City…
Best player in A league by a long shot .
Carves it up here but the defences are atrocious.
On a big wage at Melbourne City but he loves Edinburgh , so much so he bought a house and always talks highly of his time at Hibs any time he’s asked about it .

The Family

Capital Radge
MacLaren would need a striker alongside him, I certainly wouldn’t be against him coming back, the lad from Hull seems to have had bad injury, do we ever learn.

Zab

Admin
No Mueller this window. Knew that would happen though.

Jack still expects arrivals before Tuesday, publicly said he'd be surprised otherwise, pressure passed to the buying team.

Jack hasn’t been shy to put pressure on those in charge of concluding the deals. I noticed he mentioned he doesn’t want bodies for the sake of either. I really do like the cut of his jib.

dmn1989

Well-Known Radge
I can’t help but look on a bit envious of Aberdeen’s business this window. They seem to have a plan and are acting decisively bringing in real quality. We on the other hand have been searching for a CB since the start of the window. The search goes on.

Zab

Admin
If Leigh Griffith's ends up at Dundee I think we will regret it.

I’m not so sure. He might do well there, but he’ll need to player single minute if he’s got a hope of regaining his form and fitness. I don’t see him getting that at Hibs.

I’m wondering if his arrival means Cummings is heading somewhere?

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
I’m not so sure. He might do well there, but he’ll need to player single minute if he’s got a hope of regaining his form and fitness. I don’t see him getting that at Hibs.

I’m wondering if his arrival means Cummings is heading somewhere?
I'd much prefer Leigh over Cummings!

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
I'd have Jase in a heartbeat. Been throwing it out there since last summer. He'd come with a point to prove.

Dunno if he'll want to play infront of us if he bases our opinion of the fanny's at the weekend mind you.
According to the slaver that is Charlie Adam it was the talk of the Dundee FC training on Monday morning how Hibs supporters treat a Scottish Cup winning legend. As you say absolute fanny's.

Hattie

Donator
According to the slaver that is Charlie Adam it was the talk of the Dundee FC training on Monday morning how Hibs supporters treat a Scottish Cup winning legend. As you say absolute fanny's.
Charlie Adam? Yeah i bet that was the talk🙈
He calls out these people lately, did we hear a word from him about the vile hun chants when he was there? No, not a peep, says everything about charlie

Hammi

Top radge
Admin

Deflecting from the Hunco antics on the trains
Fairly clever for a simpleton

Typical Hunnish behaviour

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
David Mitchell, Clyde goalkeeper randomly popping up on Facebook to compete with Macey 🤷‍♂️

Always injured, so much that the article even said he's "only missed 1 game this season" 🤦‍♂️

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here