• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Strachan

C4MMY

Private Member
Reaction score
Strange one with him, taking a consultancy role at Celtic looking over their b team, woman’s football and things like that whilst still continuing as Dundee’s technical director. I’d be fuming if Mathie was away working for another club I. Our league as a ‘consultant’ surely it’s one club or the other so there’s no conflict of interests

Weird.

I agree, even if there is no actual conflict of interest, there will be a perception.

Weird.

I agree, even if there is no actual conflict of interest, there will be a perception.
Aye there will be very little conflict of interest with what he’s over looking but surely he shouldn’t be working for both teams in the same league

Didn't think you were allowed to be employed in any capacity at 2 clubs.
Not even allowed to be in the same league and a partner club.

Weird one.

Couldn't resist getting back in there...never liked him since he passed on Hibs job

Do either of these weegie bastards have any respect for authority?

From the BBC

Celtic will not be delaying the start of Gordon Strachan's three-month role with them until the Scottish FA considers if it breaches its rules.

Do either of these weegie bastards have any respect for authority?

From the BBC

Celtic will not be delaying the start of Gordon Strachan's three-month role with them until the Scottish FA considers if it breaches its rules.

Nope

The governing body's Article 13 is the section that deals with dual interests.

"Except with the prior written consent of the board, any person who (i) is a member of a club, (ii) is involved in any capacity whatsoever in the management or administration of a club, or (iii) has any power whatsoever to influence the management or administration of a club may not take up any such role with another club until such time as the Scottish FA is reasonably satisfied that such person has ceased to hold such role in the first club unless it's the Smellies or the The Huns who can do what the fuck they want."

This thread has been viewed 693 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back