Stoned wisdom of the week

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
I have decided to go full swami and offer a nugget of true insight cruelly denied to all you who have no notion of the cannabis buds.

Thinking back ro growing up with the Burdiehoose tongue, and like, liking lingo stuff in general, it occurred to me in a heightened state of thc temerity that we say: "Ah hink that's right/shite/whatever."

So hink instead of think.
Fair enough, the cockneys go for f instead, no accounting for taste etc.

But do we in Embra folli through for the whole verb? Nope, we shite out of it in the 'simple past' tense (or perfect tense, as some may remember it).

So, spelling it out, nae cùnt says 'ah hot he was wrong', dae they?

Jist normal dullsville 'I thought'.

Thood hor fought ,eh?

numptyploom

Just A Radge
I have decided to go full swami and offer a nugget of true insight cruelly denied to all you who have no notion of the cannabis buds.

Thinking back ro growing up with the Burdiehoose tongue, and like, liking lingo stuff in general, it occurred to me in a heightened state of thc temerity that we say: "Ah hink that's right/shite/whatever."

But do we in Embra folli through for the whole verb? Nope, we shite out of it in the 'simple past' tense (or perfect tense, as some may remember it).

Thood hor fought ,eh?
Tried cannabis a couple of times in my younger days and decided lager was more enjoyable .Your post proved I was right.Didn't understand one bit of it and I had mates from Burdiehouse!!! :lauff:

emerald green

Well-Known Radge

Thood hor fought ,eh?
being presently wrrecked on some sherbalato, this makes perfect sense tae me. totally agree gadgy :54: :kos:

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Its from near edin city centre officer. :gigglle: (A nice looking flower. Sherbet and gelato hybrid. IIRC THC around 21%... Indica.
Hits the spot, and would defs get again..)
Obvs couldnae be ersed googlin whit? Might huv another look in a bir.

21% on strong side, can be good, can not, all depends on the responsible end-user's character.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
I was at a conference many years ago and the heid of the Glesgie police drug squad was talking about why the Scots were so fucked up with their weed.

Folk like @HaarlemShuffler get the best stuff, the pick of the plant, pure goodness. They then export the rest of the plant to the UK where it arrives in the south east of England and they take the next best bits for themselves (seems a theme throughout life) and what's left starts travelling north. By the time it reaches Scotland all that's left is the stalk and compost and that's what the Glesgie neds smoke!

emerald green

Well-Known Radge
I was at a conference many years ago and the heid of the Glesgie police drug squad was talking about why the Scots were so fucked up with their weed.

Folk like @HaarlemShuffler get the best stuff, the pick of the plant, pure goodness. They then export the rest of the plant to the UK where it arrives in the south east of England and they take the next best bits for themselves (seems a theme throughout life) and what's left starts travelling north. By the time it reaches Scotland all that's left is the stalk and compost and that's what the Glesgie neds smoke!
Its very much different now Jack. There is very high quality out there, all over the uk.... many yeas ago would suggest hash rather than flowers

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here