Stokesy rumours and opinions

The Family

Capital Radge
Starting to come out that it was Leeann who made the decision that Stokes' time here was done.

Lennon wanted to keep going..

Sorry that is wrong, NL sent him home from training, NL told him after Portugal his time at the club was up.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Sorry that is wrong, NL sent him home from training, NL told him after Portugal his time at the club was up.

Is it?
Leeann was on that trip, Leeann was affected by that incident and tbh we don't know that she wasn't there trying to make connections with the club, not the first time we've been there. This could've been more than just a training trip ruined, reputation etc also affected.

Frankly, anything could've happened. I'm sharing what I've been told and it's entirely possible that the decision was made above Neil.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Is it?
Leeann was on that trip, Leeann was affected by that incident and tbh we don't know that she wasn't there trying to make connections with the club, not the first time we've been there. This could've been more than just a training trip ruined, reputation etc also affected.

Frankly, anything could've happened. I'm sharing what I've been told and it's entirely possible that the decision was made above Neil.

Perhaps NL just had to accept the inevitable.

Bofahibee

Well-Known Radge
Be interesting to know exactly when the decision to empty him was taken. Could totally understand Leeeeanne deciding to get rid after his no show at Tynie. I may be wrong but I thought it was stokes who flounced out as he was feeling hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Family

Capital Radge
Be interesting to know exactly when the decision to empty him was taken. Could totally understand Leeeeanne deciding to get rid after his no show at Tynie. I may be wrong but I thought it was stokes who flounced out as he was feeling hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NL told him to stay away.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
But you could also say TF, that, because the reeking stokesey got the wrong room :hmmm :wink: Leanne did indeed empty him. The manager was the messenger :thumbgrin

It doesn't read to me that NL was merely the messenger

Speaking to the BBC after Hibs’ 2-1 win over Motherwell - in which new signing Flo Kamberi scored on his debut and Brandon Barker opened his account for Hibs - Lennon said: “I was very disappointed with the way things ended. “There’s only so many times you can push the envelope. “I have to do what I think is best for Hibs, I have to do what I think is best for the supporters, the board and most importantly, that group of players in there who have done wonders for this club over the last couple of years.

“There is a line that I won’t tolerate, and Anthony had plenty of chances not to cross that line. “We’ve been saying for years [that he’s a talented player], and it’s a shame, but I can’t keep rapping him on the knuckles and saying it’s all right.”

Read more at: https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/hibernian/anthony-stokes-had-enough-chances-at-hibs-says-neil-lennon-1-4679570

I know it's only 5 days he's been away but in that time we've got two good wins, one of which it could be argued was against the odds!

I thought many recent performances were a but flat but I enjoyed the muggerwell game I thought we played as well as we have this season. There's no shortage of people raving about yesterday!

Coincidence?

I know there's been a lot of other changes.

Senior_Webby

Just A Radge
It doesn't read to me that NL was merely the messenger

Speaking to the BBC after Hibs’ 2-1 win over Motherwell - in which new signing Flo Kamberi scored on his debut and Brandon Barker opened his account for Hibs - Lennon said: “I was very disappointed with the way things ended. “There’s only so many times you can push the envelope. “I have to do what I think is best for Hibs, I have to do what I think is best for the supporters, the board and most importantly, that group of players in there who have done wonders for this club over the last couple of years.

“There is a line that I won’t tolerate, and Anthony had plenty of chances not to cross that line. “We’ve been saying for years [that he’s a talented player], and it’s a shame, but I can’t keep rapping him on the knuckles and saying it’s all right.”

Read more at: Anthony Stokes had enough chances at Hibs, says Neil Lennon - The Scotsman

I know it's only 5 days he's been away but in that time we've got two good wins, one of which it could be argued was against the odds!

I thought many recent performances were a but flat but I enjoyed the muggerwell game I thought we played as well as we have this season. There's no shortage of people raving about yesterday!

Coincidence?

I know there's been a lot of other changes.

Definitely not a coincidence in my opinion!

Tkraz

Tigers ya Radge!
I think it's safe to say that this decision was taken based on conversations Lennon and Dempster will have had.

Because both of them are tenured and respected in each of their roles, I think this decision will be have been made as a team (as opposed to Leanne telling Neil or Neil telling Leanne what to do)

Hattie

Donator
I think it's safe to say that this decision was taken based on conversations Lennon and Dempster will have had.

Because both of them are tenured and respected in each of their roles, I think this decision will be have been made as a team (as opposed to Leanne telling Neil or Neil telling Leanne what to do)
I would tend to agree with this

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
Wonder if silence from Stokes was a condition of any pay off....

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
But you could also say TF, that, because the reeking stokesey got the wrong room :hmmm :wink: Leanne did indeed empty him. The manager was the messenger :thumbgrin

An entertaining version - 'got the wrong room' indeed.

It was a fire door being opened that set off the alarm and caused the evacuation of the guests.

It definitely wasn't Leeann that he chased out the door.