• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Stokes on loan

Where are you getting that from mate? Lee Erwin ex Well striker been released by Leeds maybe worth a punt if what you say is true.

As I said his mate told me before other clubs submitted their interest but he was saying Stokes had told players at the club he was signing.

Kilmarnock

Medical tomorrow.

Good luck, I hope it goes well for you. :victory:

Medical tomorrow.

So many have claimed to be in the know with regards to this. I'd love to hear how you found out such information and how confident you are of the information.

So many have claimed to be in the know with regards to this. I'd love to hear how you found out such information and how confident you are of the information.
100% confident, won't name source but it's somebody that would know.

@TheFamily?

:rollfloor

Good.

Medical on a sat morn before a match? Maybe they will wait till sun/mon?

:rollfloor

Agent Scotland

- - - Updated - - -

Medical tomorrow.

About time

He's in the Four In Hand right now, nae thread on .net. They ken fuckall :rascal:

He's in the Four In Hand right now, nae thread on .net. They ken $#@!all :rascal:

Ask him if he's signing

Medical tomorrow.

How did his medical go then?:sad

Git a funny feeling we will hear one way or another tomorrow some rumours going about he has been down to sunderland for talks .
Starting to get bored with it now

You would think English clubs would learn to stop signing Stokes. He's amazing in Scotland but never done well down south in about 4 different attempts.

I'm bored of this now. It's like that wee laddie in the Inbetweeners waiting on a ride from his life long love only to get shat on by her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm bored of this now. It's like that wee laddie in the Inbetweeners waiting on a ride from his life long love only to get shat on by her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know what you mean, Stokes might just end up with the Fyvie treatment if he is not careful. I was chatting to a fellow Hibby today who posed the question " Do we really need him?, Is he going to improve us? After defending Stokes my mate was actually convincing me we should hang fire and maybe spend the hefty wage on another signing come Christmas transfer window , when the weaknesses and injuries will be evident.
I do think he has been given to Monday to make up his mind. Then no doubt we will pay him for 4 weeks until he gets fit. ,

I'd still love him to sign though!!,

I know what you mean, Stokes might just end up with the Fyvie treatment if he is not careful. I was chatting to a fellow Hibby today who posed the question " Do we really need him?, Is he going to improve us? After defending Stokes my mate was actually convincing me we should hang fire and maybe spend the hefty wage on another signing come Christmas transfer window , when the weaknesses and injuries will be evident. I do think he has been given to Monday to make up his mind. Then no doubt we will pay him for 4 weeks until he gets fit. ,I'd still love him to sign though!!,
I agree with your mate. At the moment, I would not prefer Stokes to either of the 'Murrays'. However, when injuries and yellow cards become an issue, we will need another striker ( but not Graham!). If he does sign, it will be interesting to see what contract his agent has negotiated.

I reckon today's board meeting will be for them to authorize some kind of extra funds or breaking of the normal squad wage structure for him. Just a complete guess no inside info.

I reckon today's board meeting will be for them to authorize some kind of extra funds or breaking of the normal squad wage structure for him. Just a complete guess no inside info.

Do need to watch how high they go, players on huge wages often cause resentment for other players, and also tempt thje rest to ask for more when they are playing well

Nobody makes marquee signings in the
January window. It very rarely happens. We need to do our business this window, Stokes or no Stokes.

As for the Murrays being a long term first choice option...absolutely not convinced.

Fraser has potential and has done well against lower league opposition but the top flight is harder every week. We failed to score in the one game against premier opposition. Not a coincidence.

I think at the moment he reminds me of Stanton breaking through. Lots of talent, potential etc but that's it - for now. He could be the next big thing but I don't want us relying on the Murrays as first choice all season. We need some "stardust" as Lennon rightly is looking for.

Simon Murray with an experienced pro beside him is where we should be heading...

January window. It very rarely happens. We need to do our business this window, Stokes or no Stokes.

As for the Murrays being a long term first choice option...absolutely not convinced.

Fraser has potential and has done well against lower league opposition but the top flight is harder every week. We failed to score in the one game against premier opposition. Not a coincidence.

I think at the moment he reminds me of Stanton breaking through. Lots of talent, potential etc but that's it - for now. He could be the next big thing but I don't want us relying on the Murrays as first choice all season. We need some "stardust" as Lennon rightly is looking for.

Simon Murray with an experienced pro beside him is where we should be heading...

This. Personally I'd be sending one of the Murrays out on loan....

Agreed, especially the bit in bold - that's occurred to me too.

NL just needs to move on now, Stokesy isn't Match fit and to be honest we can't afford any passengers which includes Commons.

NL just needs to move on now, Stokesy isn't Match fit and to be honest we can't afford any passengers which includes Commons.
Would hardly call stokes a passenger.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Wow.

any news on malonga :read: :bbb:

....only jesting , info always appreciated....good and bad

Stokes goals and performance helped us win the cup and for that I'll be eternally grateful and he is a club legend.

He's not match fit,he didn't do well at Blackburn or Sunderland and was dropped for a long spell at the tribute act.
Are we being guilty if letting his cup final performance out weigh his problems?
Move on to other target in my opinion.

Passengers as in they are not fully fit not what they would bring to the team
I thought NL said the deadline was today, if he's not coming then let's spend the wages we have saved elsewhere.

It never fails to surprise me how many folk jump to conclusions without knowing anything about what it is their jumping to a conclusion about.

When your signing a player of Stoke's caliber your never going to get perfection. The lad has had his issues and will no doubt create more before his career ends. If he was the model professional he'd be playing in the EPL every week. Kenny Millar is a great example. Kept himself fit and out of trouble, and had a pretty successful career in England. Players like Stokes, Riordan and O'Connor had more talent than Kenny, but not the same desire and professionalism. If Stokes had all this there's not a chance in hell we'd have a chance to sign him. If we sign Stokes a lot of work will need to be done by Lenny to keep him fit and on the straight and narrow.

When your signing a player of Stoke's caliber your never going to get perfection. The lad has had his issues and will no doubt create more before his career ends. If he was the model professional he'd be playing in the EPL every week. Kenny Millar is a great example. Kept himself fit and out of trouble, and had a pretty successful career in England. Players like Stokes, Riordan and O'Connor had more talent than Kenny, but not the same desire and professionalism. If Stokes had all this there's not a chance in hell we'd have a chance to sign him. If we sign Stokes a lot of work will need to be done by Lenny to keep him fit and on the straight and narrow.

Spot on

Passengers as in they are not fully fit not what they would bring to the team
I thought NL said the deadline was today, if he's not coming then let's spend the wages we have saved elsewhere.

Is a or passengers no defined by players being carried by the rest of the team and contributing absolutely nout while taking a wage?
Stokes and Commons are obviously not up to speed nor fit but they ain't passengers imo
Stokes as far as I'm aware is just short of game time and fitness which is obvious due to hardly kicking a baw for a year and Commons has publicly stated that he's got back issues and that he wouldn't sign a contract if he can't do himself justice and give his all more or less

This thread has been viewed 13161 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back