Stokes on loan

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Where are you getting that from mate? Lee Erwin ex Well striker been released by Leeds maybe worth a punt if what you say is true.

As I said his mate told me before other clubs submitted their interest but he was saying Stokes had told players at the club he was signing.

Kilmarnock

darren_l_

TICKET TOUT
So many have claimed to be in the know with regards to this. I'd love to hear how you found out such information and how confident you are of the information.
100% confident, won't name source but it's somebody that would know.

westsidehibs

Well-Known Radge
Git a funny feeling we will hear one way or another tomorrow some rumours going about he has been down to sunderland for talks .
Starting to get bored with it now

King Of Kings

Well-Known Radge
You would think English clubs would learn to stop signing Stokes. He's amazing in Scotland but never done well down south in about 4 different attempts.

broonieboy

On holiday Radge
I'm bored of this now. It's like that wee laddie in the Inbetweeners waiting on a ride from his life long love only to get shat on by her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
I'm bored of this now. It's like that wee laddie in the Inbetweeners waiting on a ride from his life long love only to get shat on by her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know what you mean, Stokes might just end up with the Fyvie treatment if he is not careful. I was chatting to a fellow Hibby today who posed the question " Do we really need him?, Is he going to improve us? After defending Stokes my mate was actually convincing me we should hang fire and maybe spend the hefty wage on another signing come Christmas transfer window , when the weaknesses and injuries will be evident.
I do think he has been given to Monday to make up his mind. Then no doubt we will pay him for 4 weeks until he gets fit. ,

I'd still love him to sign though!!,

Mags

Well-Known Radge
I know what you mean, Stokes might just end up with the Fyvie treatment if he is not careful. I was chatting to a fellow Hibby today who posed the question " Do we really need him?, Is he going to improve us? After defending Stokes my mate was actually convincing me we should hang fire and maybe spend the hefty wage on another signing come Christmas transfer window , when the weaknesses and injuries will be evident. I do think he has been given to Monday to make up his mind. Then no doubt we will pay him for 4 weeks until he gets fit. ,I'd still love him to sign though!!,
I agree with your mate. At the moment, I would not prefer Stokes to either of the 'Murrays'. However, when injuries and yellow cards become an issue, we will need another striker ( but not Graham!). If he does sign, it will be interesting to see what contract his agent has negotiated.

Central_Hibee

Well-Known Radge
I reckon today's board meeting will be for them to authorize some kind of extra funds or breaking of the normal squad wage structure for him. Just a complete guess no inside info.

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
I reckon today's board meeting will be for them to authorize some kind of extra funds or breaking of the normal squad wage structure for him. Just a complete guess no inside info.

Do need to watch how high they go, players on huge wages often cause resentment for other players, and also tempt thje rest to ask for more when they are playing well

SKII

Aulder Than Shrink This Radge
Nobody makes marquee signings in the
January window. It very rarely happens. We need to do our business this window, Stokes or no Stokes.

As for the Murrays being a long term first choice option...absolutely not convinced.

Fraser has potential and has done well against lower league opposition but the top flight is harder every week. We failed to score in the one game against premier opposition. Not a coincidence.

I think at the moment he reminds me of Stanton breaking through. Lots of talent, potential etc but that's it - for now. He could be the next big thing but I don't want us relying on the Murrays as first choice all season. We need some "stardust" as Lennon rightly is looking for.

Simon Murray with an experienced pro beside him is where we should be heading...

Smurf

Aulder Than Shrink This Radge
Nobody makes marquee signings in the
January window. It very rarely happens. We need to do our business this window, Stokes or no Stokes.

As for the Murrays being a long term first choice option...absolutely not convinced.

Fraser has potential and has done well against lower league opposition but the top flight is harder every week. We failed to score in the one game against premier opposition. Not a coincidence.

I think at the moment he reminds me of Stanton breaking through. Lots of talent, potential etc but that's it - for now. He could be the next big thing but I don't want us relying on the Murrays as first choice all season. We need some "stardust" as Lennon rightly is looking for.

Simon Murray with an experienced pro beside him is where we should be heading...

This. Personally I'd be sending one of the Murrays out on loan....