Stokes on loan

NW

Just A Radge
Seemingly Blackburn will not pay him off but will take a payment to cover wages etc of £250,000 for a year loan

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
How does that work? We pay a part of his wage each week as normal in these deals AND a lump sum 250k to get him for a year. That'll be around the full 8k a week he is rumoured to be on!!

NW

Just A Radge
What I've been told is we pay Blackburn 250 and they do rest.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
How does that work? We pay a part of his wage each week as normal in these deals AND a lump sum 250k to get him for a year. That'll be around the full 8k a week he is rumoured to be on!!

To me it reads like the 250k covers everything? It's 5k a week plus or minus, depending on the contract 'year'.

EA2007

What's that per week for around 10 months? Over 5k so not a chance it'll happen

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Loan fees are common now, it's not such a big deal.
It's like paying a fee for a year long contract

EA2007

Why not? Surely managers call how budget spent? Clearly he is number 1 target

Because we haven't paid out that sort of wage for 15 plus years and are nearer half that for top end.

I'd rather two players for that wage.....on permanent deals.

Pipe dream unless the weekly wage equivalent comes down.

NW

Just A Radge
Because we haven't paid out that sort of wage for 15 plus years and are nearer half that for top end.

I'd rather two players for that wage.....on permanent deals.

Pipe dream unless the weekly wage equivalent comes down.

We are not paying his wages though, we are paying a loan fee. Even still surely Lennon is allowed to spend the budget how he wants?

EA2007

Come on. It's equivalent of more than 5k a week for a loan signing whatever way it is structured and comes out our budget.

Lennon knows what's available and even if by miracle he was allowed to overpay that for Stokes I couldn't see him spunking 250k away.

We will not pay that. Surely recent weeks have given a reality check??

250k would be a fair fee for us to pay on a promising younger player like Berry on a permanent deal.

Blackburn won't get that dough from anyone else either hence reason it will drag on like Whittaker negotiations.

Where did this 250k gospel come from anyway.

Reality - Let's just sign a Simon church type on 2k or another Ally Graham for less....

Hattie

Donator
It seems @thefamily gets it tight for it seems everything, but so many folk seem to know what wages we pay! How does everyone know the wages? And if they're wrong, do they get slaughtered like the family
No wonder this place is quiet

NW

Just A Radge
If Lennon knows what's available then are you saying he will not be allowed to spend 250 or 5 k per week in on player ?

Surely if we had bid 250k for berry ans with his wages on top what is the difference

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Can't see us spending 250k for a year honestly think about it.

I'm quite sure there will be some sort of financial calculations done that will indicate whether shelling out that sort of money will make any sort of return or indicate how much of a loss.

I'm also sure there will be a football win factor built into it.

Basically what we're all doing in our heads but more scientifically :-)

I still canny see it ending up with a tick in the buy box!

EA2007

If Lennon knows what's available then are you saying he will not be allowed to spend 250 or 5 k per week in on player ?

Surely if we had bid 250k for berry ans with his wages on top what is the difference

I seriously doubt he would get agreement in that instance.

HUGE difference with Berry as we'd own that ****.

NW

Just A Radge
A guy i know who does business with a number of English clubs called me this morning to say that since they cannot sort a pay off they are willing to deal on this basis.

- - - Updated - - -

I seriously doubt he would get agreement in that instance.

HUGE difference with Berry as we'd own that ****.

Yes that's fair point, I was more trying to say that if manager has the funds it's his call. I think we would end up having first fall in Stokes and it would all tie in