• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Stevie Mallan

Stu

Maple Leaf Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Hibs said to have an interest in former St Mirren midfielder, Stevie Mallan (21) in the upcoming window according to the S*n.

Said to be unhappy at the lack of opportunity at Barnsley where he has mostly featured in the under-23 side.

Thoughts?

Would take him I think

Good player....if the story is true it would almost certainly be a loan deal as he signed a decent contract with Barnsley and will be on very high wages.

Played the full 90 minutes last night :dunno:

Played the full 90 minutes last night :dunno:

MoM ,apparently.

Typical....:rollfloor

This is happening once DS leaves apparently...

So it was Mallan who got shown around EM the other day?

He's playing for Barnsley these days. Set up their goal within the last half hour as well........

So it was Mallan who got shown around EM the other day?
No idea mate,just passing the info on

He's playing for Barnsley these days. Set up their goal within the last half hour as well........
That's what i said too....

Mallan isn't coming here if he's getting a game for Barnsley.

Mallan isn't coming here if he's getting a game for Barnsley.

Maybe just putting him in the window mate.

- - - Updated - - -

Team's in a relegation fight do not put their first 11 players in the window.

Barnsley getting horsed by Villa this afternoon. Mallan started.

Who's DS?

Team's in a relegation fight do not put their first 11 players in the window.

Yet he is only now playing since his move in the summer.

- - - Updated - - -

Who's DS?

Swanson.

Ah. D'oh!

Would be a fair swap

Really hope this happens, he’d bring that bit of attacking quality our midfield needs.

Mallan would add goals to our midfield.

Yet he is only now playing since his move in the summer.

So they are only playing him to help move him on. They need points in relegation battle but they stick in a player they want rid of.
Bizarre logic.

The rumours about Mallan coming to us have strangely increased since he has been getting his game but the fact he is playing for them - and playing well by all accounts - makes it unlikely in my eyes. You've probably been down getting the name on the back of the shirt though if you believe the "windae theory".

So they are only playing him to help move him on. They need points in relegation battle but they stick in a player they want rid of.
Bizarre logic.

The rumours about Mallan coming to us have strangely increased since he has been getting his game but the fact he is playing for them - and playing well by all accounts - makes it unlikely in my eyes. You've probably been down getting the name on the back of the shirt though if you believe the "windae theory".

Or maybe Mallan wants to come back and we have got in first.

Since when did football make any sense?

I've no idea what's going on here, but if he appears. Great!

Aye that’s another way too look at it, he’s not settled and wants to come back Scotland for personal reasons and then playing him until he does so, either way I’m sure we will find it in the next week or so

Ah, that's more realistic.

Good corner to set up goal, saw it on channel 5 earlier

This thread has been viewed 1619 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back