• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Stevenson signs for the Huns šŸ™

Bossie

Private Member
Reaction score
received_439833137667570.jpg

Horrific

What the actual fuck?! Is this real?

Boke worthy... good luck to the wee man, hope he does well and isn't there long

Boke worthy... good luck to the wee man, hope he does well and isn't there long
Yup, I agree - all the best wee fella. But why didn't we sign him up? Surely his dad would want him signing where he himself is seen as a club legend?

Hopefully not be there long and come to Hibs.

He signed some time back.

BIG G

Last edited:
Yup, I agree - all the best wee fella. But why didn't we sign him up? Surely his dad would want him signing where he himself is seen as a club legend?
The same reason that Darren McGregor and Leigh Griffiths who both played for Leith Athletic were not. Go figure, we are Hibs and Leith Links is five minutes from ER. Tremendous scouting.

BIG G

:cryy:

šŸ™ˆ This just gives me the boak

Last edited:
I seen one of Alan Maybury's son doing the same thing yesterday.

Stevenson jr played at Hibs academy for years as well

I seen one of Alan Maybury's son doing the same thing yesterday.
Signing for the Huns?

Signing for the Huns?
Yes.

As a Hibby and father, I can absolutely say my boy would be signing for Hibs.

Iā€™m forwarding the wee fella Esther Rancidā€™s childline phone number. How could you do this to your flesh and blood Lewis!!!!šŸ˜„
Nah good luck to the wee man do your best,stick in and come to Hibs when the times right and become a living legend like your old (ever green) man.
Oh and donā€™t be singing any of them daft songs and if anyone called Mr Gough appears you stay away from him.
Good luck šŸ’š

Did Hibs want him? Seems a strange one but his Dad has to do what he thinks best. Maybe Lewis had a day reading all the haters columns of how he should have been punted years ago and decided not to have his Son follow suit

Again, there would barely be a mention on Hibs forums had he signed for Celtic. Itā€™s a young laddie signing a football contract. Iā€™m sure Lewis knows whatā€™s best for him.

He'd previously trained with Hibs and Celtic . Lewis Mum just been on to Lauren to have the photo put onto a t shirt . It'll give her the boak making that

Iā€™m forwarding the wee fella Esther Rancidā€™s childline phone number. How could you do this to your flesh and blood Lewis!!!!šŸ˜„
Nah good luck to the wee man do your best,stick in and come to Hibs when the times right and become a living legend like your old (ever green) man.
Oh and donā€™t be singing any of them daft songs and if anyone called Mr Gough appears you stay away from him.
Good luck šŸ’š
Dear oh dear. That is both unacceptable and border line slanderous.

Dear oh dear. That is both unacceptable and border line slanderous.
No it isnā€™t.

I can understand why LS would want his laddie coached at a different club than the one his father works for. There is a big chance LS will be involved in the youth set up , and coaching managing your laddie is not always a great combination. Alex Miller and his two duffers,, and even the great Ferguson dropped a clanger with his son , are examples of how your judgement can be clouded.

This thread has been viewed 2414 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
Ā£100.00
Earned
Ā£100.75
Back