• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Steven Caulker

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Could be if Efe goes....

Dundee apparently declined a club record fee for him in April. Still has a year on his contract with them...

Looked all over the place for Dundee v St Johnstone.

Would rather keep Efe

The story is that DS is going to Dundee and we’re getting him,Kamara would be my preference....

The story is that DS is going to Dundee and we’re getting him,Kamara would be my preference....

Yup. I'd prefer Kamara too. Caulker is a decent player mind you. If he comes in it will keep a fire under Efe's arse that's for sure. Sadly, I think Porteous would be the player who would immedietly drop out if we signed another central defender.

Sadly, I think Porteous would be the player who would immedietly drop out if we signed another central defender.

Really hope not.

Yup. I'd prefer Kamara too. Caulker is a decent player mind you. If he comes in it will keep a fire under Efe's arse that's for sure. Sadly, I think Porteous would be the player who would immedietly drop out if we signed another central defender.

We are in for Kamara, not saying he is signing but we have made contact.

Do you tweet using the name Freddie?

I saw those Tweets today about Kamara. Is that you, The Family?

No mate not on Social media

No mate I am only posting what I am told and not by social media, maybe this Freddie is in the same circle of contacts.

Freddie is a well known poster on.net
Not a wind up merchant as far as I know.

Kamara was mentioned to me at the beginning of the month which I posted elsewhere.

Kamara was mentioned to me at the beginning of the month which I posted elsewhere.
Aye, it's been on the go as a rumour for a while.

Erm...I think I know who you mean

Aye, it's been on the go as a rumour for a while.

More than a rumour now mate

More than a rumour now mate

I’ve no doubt we were interested in Kamara, but I’d be surprised if we were still looking for a holding midfielder after signing Milligan.

If Caulker was signed it would probably mean that Efe Ambrose was on the way out. Porteous is eventually going to take Darren McGregor's position but at the moment he fully merits his place in the team whilst Daz is out injured. This season I think we will go with four central defenders...Efe (or someone else), Porteous, Hanlon and McGregor. We are fortunate we have got such a good young central defender breaking through in Ryan Porteous as Daz is very much at the tail end of his career although I hope he can keep playing for a few more years yet.

The Cat boy? There's a correlation between his posts on social media and dot net then rumours then posted by certain pages claiming exclusivity that's for sure.

The Cat boy? There's a correlation between his posts on social media and dot net then rumours then posted by certain pages claiming exclusivity that's for sure.

Same guy.

word for word the same post from Freddie/the cat from Twitter and kickback.net

word for word the same post from Freddie/the cat from Twitter and kickback.net

I don't go on .net or am I on social media, I mentioned we were in for Kamara at the beginning of the month elsewhere and when others brought it up on this thread I mentioned what I was told.

Hibs losing Swanson , I could just about get over, losing Effe as well , I would be very disappointed .
I'm very old fashioned , but I like being entertained when I watch my team .

Turkish team interested in Efe...

Turkish team interested in Efe...

The Turkish Lira is in a tail spin, it's halved in value to the pound in the last 12 months!! If he goes he'd better get paid in something else.

The Turkish Lira is in a tail spin, it's halved in value to the pound in the last 12 months!! If he goes he'd better get paid in something else.
Perfect time to go for holidays :sparkle-cool:

Perfect time to go for holidays :sparkle-cool:

Lots of holiday places weren't taking Lira even when I was there in May/June when it was 6 to the £!

Over the last few years it's generally not looked good for Turkey but they, the people, got by. I think they're fucked now!

Caulker released by Dundee

Caulker released by Dundee

He's looked awful for them. Not the player he was. So much so not good enough for Dundee.

He's looked awful for them. Not the player he was. So much so not good enough for Dundee.

He has triggered a release clause, not been released.

Tbf he actvated the release clause himself,dunno if it’s going to happen or no.
Just posting the word on the street....

He has triggered a release clause, not been released.

Happy to be corrected. No surprise he did so as twat McCann wasn't always playing him.

Tbf he actvated the release clause himself,dunno if it’s going to happen or no.
Just posting the word on the street....

When does the Turkish window close?

When does the Turkish window close?
Same as us.

This thread has been viewed 3543 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50