• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Stadium Volunteering opportunity

Power

Private Member
Reaction score
A number of supporters have asked if they can help the club around the stadium. It’s a great idea and much appreciated.

There is a potential opportunity to help volunteer at Easter Road most of this Wednesday coming, 22nd September. If you are available drop me PM here or to kpower@hibernianfc.co.uk and I’ll keep you in the loop.

I’m working on a plan to find a weekend date in the immediate future, drawing up a plan with the club operations and maintenance team on a list of things that would be great to get done - really important there is a structured plan so any supporter time being generously offered is valued and utilised.

C3CA8167-B72F-468A-9F8C-0AF22533AB02.jpeg

Just a quick note to confirm the volunteering around the stadium is going ahead on Wednesday this week, 22nd. I’ll be at the stadium from 9am - supporters can come and go whenever with whatever they can commit throughout the day if they’re keen. Just drop me a message or email for more details ✅

Just a quick note to confirm the volunteering around the stadium is going ahead on Wednesday this week, 22nd. I’ll be at the stadium from 9am - supporters can come and go whenever with whatever they can commit throughout the day if they’re keen. Just drop me a message or email for more details ✅
Gotta work unfort... but great work KP :xyes: :50: :50:

Why is @Jamie not there with his camera?

H F C

Screenshot_20210922-163410_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20210922-163416_WhatsApp.jpg

Note: not my images

We must be one of the few stadiums in the Premiership that never had anything painted on our seats…until now obviously

If they're looking for ideas for the South stand:shite:

Stupid place for a helipad

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘃𝗼𝗹𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗛𝗶𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗱𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

This supporter and club collaboration project wouldn’t have been a successful start without you.

Tremendous work started on exteriors too ✅

More opportunities to come. I’ll promote others more in advance where I can. Keen to find different options as I know supporters are keen to help any time - always appreciated.

If I can help with anything, at any time, just drop me a message here or kpower@hibernianfc.co.uk ✅

DDBF6ABD-C22D-45E0-A254-E4DD8BCBF37D.jpeg

C1628E31-C2EC-4550-9D5A-A2E3A2F3C4B3.jpeg
79B4FA2B-627D-4288-A738-A7F18A7D67FF.jpeg

𝐇𝐅𝐂 ✅

89DDD718-E9CD-4405-881F-280013CF65B6.jpeg

well done to all the volunteers and also the pitch looks fantastic

Jealous...

My seat in the East Stand is white now...

That looks terrific

It's not how I would have spelled FTH

i missed out by a couple of rows

Take it the volunteers stopped short of scraping the seagull shite off it.

Volunteers for the disco lights next??

i missed out by a couple of rows
Me too in HH . Skid marks on Derby days less noticeable thankfully !

This thread has been viewed 2007 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back