SPL Players

tricky

Legendary Radge
Steven Lawless - Decent
Mikel Miller - Linked already
Alex Gogic - Not sure but centre back is a role we could add to, replacement for Daz, he is hard.
Stephen O’Donnell - Is the best of them, good player, hope he signs, I know he would be happy to play for Hibs, as one of our fellow bouncers is related to him.
Valcav Hladky - Good goalie, possibly Hun bound?

O’Donnell is good player but meant to be keen on move to English championship, definitely take him

Admin
Has a solid offer from a Scottish premiership team but, as Robbie indicates, they're not where he necessarily sees himself going at the moment. A bigger SPFL club than the one he has an offer from might be tempting or back down south.

Fantastic to see a post from you my friend. Keep well!

The Family

Capital Radge
Dundee United in for Nisbet apparently. Maybe Hibs don't fancy getting into a bidding war with a club backed by a rich American.

We went all out to get Nisbet in the last window, I just find it strange we are prepared to let him go without a fight when Flo will be leaving. Isn’t Stewart a big laddie as well similar style to Doidge?

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
We went all out to get Nisbet in the last window, I just find it strange we are prepared to let him go without a fight when Flo will be leaving. Isn’t Stewart a big laddie as well similar style to Doidge?
He is, but I think Ross will start to change Hibs style next season as he starts to get his own players in and gets (hopefully) a few of the youth academy players into the first team squad...This will actually be essential as there won't be a lot of money available.
It will be the beginning of Jack Ross's team being put together rather than the one he inherited from the last three managers.

The Family

Capital Radge
He is, but I think Ross will start to change Hibs style next season as he starts to get his own players in and gets (hopefully) a few of the youth academy players into the first team squad...This will actually be essential as there won't be a lot of money available.
It will be the beginning of Jack Ross's team being put together rather than the one he inherited from the last three managers.

I was thinking there maybe interest in Doidge elsewhere as we are also in for Miller at Hamilton.

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
I was thinking there maybe interest in Doidge elsewhere as we are also in for Miller at Hamilton.
Miller is more of a winger though is he not ?. really good player though and I hope we get him.
We certainly need three strikers at least competing for front places. Gullan hopefully will become a starter next season and Doidge notched up 18 goals so hopefully he will still be around. I thought we might be back in for Kevin Nisbet again.

The Family

Capital Radge
Miller is more of a winger though is he not ?. really good player though and I hope we get him.
We certainly need three strikers at least competing for front places. Gullan hopefully will become a starter next season and Doidge notched up 18 goals so hopefully he will be around. I thought we might be back in for Kevin Nisbet again.

Hope we get Miller and Gogic from Hamilton.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Apparently Gogic ready to start training with us whenever it is we resume.

And someone else mentioned Dikamona from Hearts.. is that the boy that binned his contract and said he'd go back after the whole covid thing was done. Almost be worth it to annoy them, only seen him play against us though, was okay once I think. ?‍♂️

Reactions: Zab
SUPPORT THE SITE!
May Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £40.00

Unread Posts