• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Some Hibs gossip

If we are

if we are then it would be scunnering if they beat us to a player again , although i can't see Motherwell excepting the 200k supposedly getting qouted.
I think hes out of reach for us sadly.

The 200K is a nonsense. They'g get around 500K next summer as a development fee. IF Hibs want this guy then there is going to need to be a big offer put to them. Perhaps cash and player?

We won't be signing Campbell

Magennis is a decent player but he's off the back of a bad injury. Annoying that all are transfers end up in public bidding wars that we ultimately lose but that's not our fault

Aberdeen in for Campbell now, according tae the retard.
Course they are, top talent in our league who might be under offer.
We'd be the same the other way about

Think we need to be less surprised about competition and more concerned with how we go about beating them to players.

Think we need to be less surprised about competition and more concerned with how we go about beating them to players.
Correct and as Ron says he wants us to be the best of the rest then maybe we need to push the boat out .

Correct and as Ron says he wants us to be the best of the rest then maybe we need to push the boat out .

I still think within reason.
I wouldnt be breaking any structure for 1 player.. maybe splash a fee, but not wages.
I wouldnt have made McRorie our highest paid and I wouldn't be making Campbell that either.

Not sure what the solution is tbh, constantly being better than the rest as Aberdeen largely have been for a while now, would definitely help things.

The 200K is a nonsense. They'g get around 500K next summer as a development fee. IF Hibs want this guy then there is going to need to be a big offer put to them. Perhaps cash and player?

They won't get 500k in development fees.
Half that, maybe a little over.

Think he will go elsewhere tbh. Both cheeks will have him on their radar.

Burrows at Motherwell saying he’s no idea where figure of 200k came from. The Fukn Record pal and dafties swallow it.

Lewis Ferguson fee was supposedly set at £237k with half the time spent at Hamilton and a fraction of the games played compared to Campbell.

Oxford wouldn’t pay Well the Chris Cadden fee of 320k.

Probably complex calculations involved and dependent on cross border/overseas or staying in Scotland but it’s a hefty fee to get him now or next summer. Well have £5m income from Turnbull and Scott recently.

No’ happenin. Who even said Hibs were serious about this potential transfer just now other than Record speculating?

Only two clubs in Scotland that wid pay that amount, Hearts .... ? naw Celtc and the Hun.

Burrows at Motherwell saying he’s no idea where figure of 200k came from. The Fukn Record pal and dafties swallow it.

Lewis Ferguson fee was supposedly set at £237k with half the time spent at Hamilton and a fraction of the games played compared to Campbell.

Oxford wouldn’t pay Well the Chris Cadden fee of 320k.

Probably complex calculations involved and dependent on cross border/overseas or staying in Scotland but it’s a hefty fee to get him now or next summer. Well have £5m income from Turnbull and Scott recently.

No’ happenin. Who even said Hibs were serious about this potential transfer just now other than Record speculating?
Some radge reads a post in a forum, puts 2 and 2 together and gets 250K.

Aberdeen in for Campbell, no chance he's coming here.

True, but I think it's also fair to say that it's starting to feel like Abérdeen effectively have a standing first refusal on any player we are interested in, a bit like the medieval prima noctae thing.

(Pretty sure McInnes wouldnae baulk at giving a fly gam either (cf. Ojo), but that's another story.)

I don’t think Hibs or Aberdeen will pay the costs to sign Campbell, I also don’t think he’d see much value in either move. OF or English Championship will surely be his aim, haven’t really seen any quotes from him suggesting he’s itching for a move.

On another note.... With all these midfielders Aberdeen are stockpiling there must be one or two heading for the exit door, wouldn’t be surprised if Dylan McGeouch was one of them.

I don’t think Hibs or Aberdeen will pay the costs to sign Campbell, I also don’t think he’d see much value in either move. OF or English Championship will surely be his aim, haven’t really seen any quotes from him suggesting he’s itching for a move.

On another note.... With all these midfielders Aberdeen are stockpiling there must be one or two heading for the exit door, wouldn’t be surprised if Dylan McGeouch was one of them.
Would you want him back? (Not looking for an argument, just wondering if that's what you meant)

Reactions: Zab
Would you want him back? (Not looking for an argument, just wondering if that's what you meant)

I’d love a player with his ability to retain possession and keep us ticking, we’re very wasteful on the ball. Would have the makings of a very good midfield with someone like that, along with Gogic and a more dynamic box-to-box type (which is why I’m guessing we’re looking at players like Campbell & Magennis).

I’d love a player with his ability to retain possession and keep us ticking, we’re very wasteful on the ball. Would have the makings of a very good midfield with someone like that, along with Gogic and a more dynamic box-to-box type (which is why I’m guessing we’re looking at players like Campbell & Magennis).

Slightly concerned that Neil Lennon seems to be the only manager to have been able to get a proper tune out of him but I'd still have him back.

Slightly concerned that Neil Lennon seems to be the only manager to have been able to get a proper tune out of him but I'd still have him back.

Glad it’s just slight concern you have as it’s the sheep fans that should be the ones getting worried. He started last week in Lisbon so don’t be standing outside East Mains with an autograph book just yet.

I'm beginning to wonder if we saw the best of Dylan and Scotty due to the balance and having a world class player like SJM in the middle.

The Dylan ship has long sailed.

Aye, agreed

Eh? Not sure Stubbs would agree with you there (or me)

Eh? Not sure Stubbs would agree with you there (or me)

Or me
But I think he means that we got a consistent run of games from him, and to be fair, that season was probably Dylans career best.

I wouldn't have him back though, not really what we need.

St Mirren pretty adamant there will be no sale.

St Mirren pretty adamant there will be no sale.
Need the player to throw toys oot the pram. In saying that I've never took to players who do that.

If the players keen on a move to Hibs, StMirren will be aware, it's their right to negotiate the transfer value. Hibs and Saints will continue to barter till they both agree terms. Then of course we could be outdone with a bleat tweet from the Sheep.

Hibs going all out it seems

According to twitter that's a 4th bid been rejected

Hibs going all out it seems

According to twitter that's a 4th bid been rejected

I'd walk away now. Start looking elsewhere.

Is he that good? Cant recollect.

Or probably more to the point is he what we need ?

He is their captain, as was Paul McGinn. The last two non infirm opposition players that stood out for me were Campbell of Motherwell and McRorie of the Sheep. I would take Jack's judgement here. We have signed three McGinn's from Saints and Mallan played there too, we clearly like shopping there.

That's as questioning the ability of Jack Ross as we are likely to get...

That's as questioning the ability of Jack Ross as we are likely to get...
Not questioning anybody's ability, simple question. In peoples opinion is he the missing piece of the midfield jigsaw we're looking for

Not questioning anybody's ability, simple question. In peoples opinion is he the missing piece of the midfield jigsaw we're looking for

Not in a straight swap for anyone.
But he's not the same as anyone we've already got.

Limited knowledge of him admittedly, but there's plenty room for him to grow into something better.
Thats what we want i think, young players who can improve and move on having made a name for themselves.

I dont think any of us seen John McGinn becoming what he did. He was good, energetic and got tore in, but he became a different animal.
Thats the type of business we should be after. Mould him into something better.

If Jack Ross decides he's what we need based on his own personal experience with the lad then that's good enough for me. My only concern is that we need someone in who is fit and ready to go. I think we need two midfielders.

Truth is, we as supporters wont know.
We see players of other clubs 3, maybe 4 times a season.
JR will know him and have kept tabs on him.

Thought he done well under Stubbs ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe we have moved onto another target

https://www.footballinsider247.com/e...gn-midfielder/

#Aberdeen, just in case you missed this.

Football Insider obviously know fuck all about Hibs if they think we'd be in a 10 club race for anyone :3:

This thread has been viewed 62674 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back