• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Some Hibs gossip

What about Liam Henderson...

Omeonga!!

Omeonga!!

Hopefully not Hammi.

What about Liam Henderson...
My bad ??

Reactions: Zab
Irvine being mentioned here -

Irvine being mentioned here -

Picture if Ainsley Harriott and calls himself Agent Ainsley... Can safely this guy is a weirdo on the wind up making things up mate.

Picture if Ainsley Harriott and calls himself Agent Ainsley... Can safely this guy is a weirdo on the wind up making things up mate.

Maybe your right mate, but as it hasn’t come from the usual shite sources on social media I thought it was worth a mention as people mentioned him on here also, ?

Hopefully not Hammi.

His legs have gone.

And he spends too much time on the Bounce and not enough on the training pitch.

• Haha
Reactions: Dub
No new striker,happy wi that tbh.
Give youth a chance

No new striker,happy wi that tbh.
Give youth a chance

Makes sense, correctly prioritising our limited budget for that type of midfielder.

“Yeah but we still need.....?”

224378F9-6441-4FF7-8AB7-85A7E314BD2A.jpeg
Sky Sports Journo

Lol.
Aberdeen are also interested.

Lol.
Aberdeen are also interested.

Nice of the guy to dampen our enthusiasm straight away and (possibly) reduce the distress when he signs for them!!

I wonder if this was one of the bids? Look at the date. Jim Goodwin issues a hands off warning to Hibs over Magennis - Not The Old Firm

Can vaguely mind him being a decent enough player but sure he’s already had a couple bad injuries in his career already

Nice of the guy to dampen our enthusiasm straight away and (possibly) reduce the distress when he signs for them!!
They're going to be favourites for sure.
Having robbed Nottingham Forest last week, they have cash floating around.

I'm sure we've beat Aberdeen to players before too yano.
Just... They hadn't went public about the being the next player.. Thats where we made our mistakes with Ojo and McRorie. Hunco might leaked Mcrorie, but we had Ron talking it up.
Least he'll learn from it.

Is Aberdeen after him though or is people just saying that.

C8EE6257-A422-4162-B082-37CF806FCA85.png

Reactions: Zab
Unusual for a club to come out and comment on bids

To try and generate other bids?

Gets the attention of other clubs and potentially rival/higher bids. They’re no daft.

Year left and out injured since Jan. He’ll be gone shortly.

Awk well another target bites the dust.

Awk well another target bites the dust.
Agree cant see us going back in with a 4th bid

I think this is St. Mirren saying to Hibs you know the asking price, get it paid or someone else will.

The St.Mirren statement is weird to say the least

I wonder if Stevie Mallan comes into this at some point....

Why? We need to add numbers and I wouldn’t be letting Mallan go. You heard he may be moving?

Why? We need to add numbers and I wouldn’t be letting Mallan go. You heard he may be moving?

Midfield has obviously been identified as an area that needs addressed/strengthened. Mallan and Hallberg can't get a start. Neither has impressed. Both will be on a decent wage.

Midfield has obviously been identified as an area that needs addressed/strengthened. Mallan and Hallberg can't get a start. Neither has impressed. Both will be on a decent wage.
Fair. I’d let Hallberg go first if possible

I think Mallan’s absence has been more related to injury and fitness issues, but it seems clear to me that Hallberg hasn’t impressed Jack Ross.

I think Mallan’s absence has been more related to injury and fitness issues, but it seems clear to me that Hallberg hasn’t impressed Jack Ross.

I just don't see Mallan in the Hibs midfield with how he wants us to play...

Stolen from Facebook

Signed for Aberdeen yet?

Would StMirren afford his wages?

Hibs in for Allan Campbell

Hibs in for Allan Campbell
According to the Daily Record..

Don't see Hibs getting Campbell tbh (would be surprised if we are actually interested)..he'd be a good signing but I think 'Well would be looking to punt him down South for more than we'd ever offer.

Pretty meh about Magennis..dont really have any recollection of ever seeing him play. We need some quality in midfield..we've got a lot of honest triers but lack anyone who can run a game. Theres still something unbalanced about us in midfield imo.

If we can sign Campbell I'd have us as favorites for 3rd.

Cannot see us being the best option he has before the end of this window.

Campbells free in a year, he must know if interest elsewhere.
Be some signing mind you, bit of a power play, I like it.
Wonder what substantial offer means..?

Good of them to let teams know we've money to spend.. if anyone is looking to cash in, current climate and all ?

This thread has been viewed 62674 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back