Some Hibs gossip

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Quote: Like the rest of our 2016 heroes he’s getting on a bit now and I think next season he will, like SDG and Darren, be used sparingly.

He’s still 30 and has another couple of seasons at least after this one with us and I’d imagine first choice for most of that. I’d hope we can get better but like Stevenson we’ve never improved on him for countless years now.

Someone will soon start saying he’s too slow when he was never quick in the first place and the hard of thinking sheep will be all over that thereafter on a weekly basis. Porto will be with us for few years yet unless he cuts out the Ibrox type mistake. Think I read someone saying he was a “rock”. Deary me.

Ive no idea where this Cadden centre back stuff came from either. Then there’s talk we don’t need him as we have McGinn for right back but then O’Donnell would be a great signing!!

Seems to be an expectation from some that despite well documented financial issues for all clubs this year with no fans that we’ll be signing 2 or 3 more in January. Ship out some Sh1te like Deirdre Wright and maybe there’s “wiggle room”.

Alan Campbell anyone?

The Family

Capital Radge
Quote: Like the rest of our 2016 heroes he’s getting on a bit now and I think next season he will, like SDG and Darren, be used sparingly.

He’s still 30 and has another couple of seasons at least after this one with us and I’d imagine first choice for most of that. I’d hope we can get better but like Stevenson we’ve never improved on him for countless years now.

Someone will soon start saying he’s too slow when he was never quick in the first place and the hard of thinking sheep will be all over that thereafter on a weekly basis. Porto will be with us for few years yet unless he cuts out the Ibrox type mistake. Think I read someone saying he was a “rock”. Deary me.

Ive no idea where this Cadden centre back stuff came from either. Then there’s talk we don’t need him as we have McGinn for right back but then O’Donnell would be a great signing!!

Seems to be an expectation from some that despite well documented financial issues for all clubs this year with no fans that we’ll be signing 2 or 3 more in January. Ship out some Sh1te like Deirdre Wright and maybe there’s “wiggle room”.

Alan Campbell anyone?

Would love us to sign Campbell

SUPPORT THE SITE!
May Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £40.00

Unread Posts