Some Hibs gossip

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
We need a commanding centre half above all else. Declan Gallagher is entering the final 6 months of his deal at Motherwell, we should be throwing whatever money we can at him.

Would be an incredible signing but with national call ups and playing well I reckon he has a big move on the horizon.

Jason Kerr may be an option.

Zab

Admin
Would be an incredible signing but with national call ups and playing well I reckon he has a big move on the horizon.

Jason Kerr may be an option.

You’re probably right but I’d love us to try. The debt riddled English championship has been hit especially hard by Covid, so perhaps those big moves aren’t as likely as they once were.

Jason Kerr is a good player as well.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
You’re probably right but I’d love us to try. The debt riddled English championship has been hit especially hard by Covid, so perhaps those big moves aren’t as likely as they once were.

Jason Kerr is a good player as well.

Both players are ideal for us. Young, hungry with sell on potential.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Rumours I've seen suggest Ron Gordon's son, who may or may not have a link with Charleston Battery, will succeed her.

Its certainly been a rocky ride in her time here. When she arrived she said she'd hope to get more right than wrong, I think she's done that. Her arrival at a low point just as we had been demoted and in disarray, supporters demonstrating against the club, almost as bad as the mercer time, to the highs of promotion, The Cup win and a very good run in Europe among others. We're in a much better place now.

I'm still hoping its no more than a rumour.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Defensive midfield? Covers central defence.

He was a talent leaving the SPL, in America just now? Not sure what that will have done for his game?

What i read was he was a centre back but that could be shite. In fairness a better CB than Hanlon is needed.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
He’s got an under 21 cap and a full cap. So he must have something about him. Came on against Peru in a Scotland team that included Lewis, SJM, Dylan Mcgeouch and Jamie Murphy.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
I just don’t think it’s a priority position at the moment.
He may be a priority in view of our defensive players not getting any younger.
Hanlon, Gray, Macgregor and Stevenson are all in their thirties.
Not in itself a reason to write them off, but if JR sees Cadden as a replacement for any of them then it's a sensible move.
With the added plus of having the ability to adapt to several playing positions.

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
What i read was he was a centre back but that could be shite. In fairness a better CB than Hanlon is needed.
This is the nice problem we have just now.

None of our starting 11 are bad players, that's why we are in the top 4. An established Scottish Prem CB that got a few U-21 shouts and a single Scotland cap will be competition to Paul Hanlon but unlikely to be a massive improvement.

Getting better than we have will be hard with our budget.