• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Some Hibs gossip

He's loving Italy, won't be back for a while.
Quite right too, tremendous lifestyle for a young footballer.

Quite right too, tremendous lifestyle for a young footballer.

No argument here.
Last I seen, he was being released for financial reasons, or admin happened or something similar.
Had a few Italian clubs to choose from plus more back here and made the right decision really.

Although I seen he's out there on his own, girlfriend stays here still, family still here.
Probably sucked over lockdown mind you.

No argument here.
Last I seen, he was being released for financial reasons, or admin happened or something similar.
Had a few Italian clubs to choose from plus more back here and made the right decision really.

Although I seen he's out there on his own, girlfriend stays here still, family still here.
Probably sucked over lockdown mind you.

I'd imagine with the money he'll be on he could get sucked regardless of lockdown.

I'd imagine with the money he'll be on he could get sucked regardless of lockdown.
Shrink will be along soon asking for pics

:53:

Spoke tae his Grandad a few times in the boozer before lockdown and he telt me Liam was lovin it.

Would anyone be happy with Lewis McLeod?

Is he the boy that Warburton took with him when he left/was sacked/resigned from the Hunnery?
Meant to be a real prospect but a bit injury prone. Sure there was some talk of his career being over when he was at the Huns but he got over that.
Never heard of him since then.
Sounds a gamble.

I would have a year or 2 ago. Not sure whats been happening for him since. Decent enough player though.

Is he the boy that Warburton took with him when he left/was sacked/resigned from the Hunnery?
Meant to be a real prospect but a bit injury prone. Sure there was some talk of his career being over when he was at the Huns but he got over that.
Never heard of him since then.
Sounds a gamble.

Seemingly was doing well at Wigan before they went into administration, I would imagine he would want back to his boy hood heroes though.

Smellies mate reckons they've put in a bid for Boyle.

Wouldn't surprise me. If they make League stages of Europe they will want to rest Forrest in some SPFL games and Boyle would slot in nicely.

It is all a bit predictable isn’t it?

Does my tits in too. If true I hope Hibs tell them to gtf. They will come in with a derisory bid as usual.
I would rather he stayed and went for nothing at the end of his contract to an English club who will pay him more in wages, play him regularly and not fuck up his career like normally happens with the ugly sisters.

if that did happen, if it did, I would have to say “Oi, Celtic, No!

tribute to Harry Enfield if your too young to follow ?

If Celtic do come in for Boyle, we’ll probably get £1m and someone like Mikey Johnston on loan... would probably take that.

Wouldn’t surprise me mate as Lenny rates Boyle highly.

If Smellies... do come in for Boyle, we’ll probably get £1m and someone like Mikey Johnston on loan... would probably take that.

1 million plus Griffiths on loan would be better.

1 million plus Griffiths on loan would be better.

500k and Leigh's release will do.
Rather have leigh available to ram it up celtic, pipe dream tho ☹

How long has Leigh got left on his contact?

How long has Leigh got left on his contact?
Just signed a new contract last year or the year before so prob 2-3 years on that one

Stephen O’Donnel apparently signed?

I know from SK11 that he was very happy to sign for us, one of only a few teams he would sign for in Scotland. If it is so, that is a great signing.

Wonder if James is leaving if this happens.

The tweet saying it is a spoof account. Jambo at the wind up .. spelt his name wrong as well [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heard today we were still after him and he is keen to join.
Not heard anything about him having actually signed though.

Heard today we were still after him and he is keen to join.
Not heard anything about him having actually signed though.

Need rid first before we sign him I reckon. James needs shifted.

I'd imagine we will come to some agreement to let him leave for free, unless he's on daft money....

The tweet saying it is a spoof account. Jambo at the wind up .. spelt his name wrong as well [emoji23]

I never seen it on a tweet

I've seen some social chat about Jackson joining Lincoln.

:102:

I've seen some social chat about Jackson joining Lincoln.

:102:

Heard he may be away but wasn't sure where. If so McRorie must be a goer.

Just as bad as the Charlie Adam rumour.

Yeah the chat in the barber shop this morning is the o'donnell rumour!
Cracking piece of business of it goes through.. Young and just broke intonthe national scene also..

It was rumoured we made him an offer as soon as he became a free agent.
Obviously he’s been waiting to see if he gets better. Haven’t heard if he has signed or not.

Cracking piece of business of it goes through.. Young and just broke intonthe national scene also..

Been a couple years since he pulled on a scotland top?

He’s 28,would be a decent signing though ?

Jeezo time flies

I never seen it on a tweet

Fair play ...are you able to say where / source ?

He is probably still the stick on right back for Scotland or one of the many English mercenaries that call Scotland their team or one of the many midfielders to have played there in the past 2 years.... I retract my statement he is prob not a stick on and definitely not if he signs for us

He is probably still the stick on right back for Scotland or one of the many English mercenaries that call Scotland their team or one of the many midfielders to have played there in the past 2 years.... I retract my statement he is prob not a stick on and definitely not if he signs for us

Tbh im surprised Alan Hutton doesn't still get to play there. Our defensive selections have been shocking for long enough. Is the player pool really that bad? ?‍♂️

Tbh im surprised Alan Hutton doesn't still get to play there. Our defensive selections have been shocking for long enough. Is the player pool really that bad? ?‍♂️
Hanlon should have had more call ups that probably would have kicked him on the next step... probably seen him leave if he did too :s

Hanlon should have had more call ups that probably would have kicked him on the next step... probably seen him leave if he did too :s

Id agree with that, we spend too long looking at league 1 and 2 players when our league is more than competition for it on the park.

I reckon we pay less compensation to lower league English clubs than a Scottish premiership club.

This thread has been viewed 62942 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back