Some Hibs gossip

The Family

Capital Radge
No. like most papers they take their stories from fitba forums and the odd contact they might have.

Didn’t see anywhere on the forums that we submitted a bid for Campbell or that we were in for Fraser that most people denied. They must have some in sight.

HendoDelivered

New radge
Just me that thinks Ryan Wintle is in addition to Magennis?

Story only broke on Wintle tonight and Magennis has been coming to us since early afternoon it seems with the fee likely agreed last night with St Mirren.

Wintle also seems more in the mould of McCrorie with Magennis more box to box.

Mallan or Hallberg on the way out if we get Wintle?

Admin
Didn’t see anywhere on the forums that we submitted a bid for Campbell or that we were in for Fraser that most people denied. They must have some in sight.

Where has it been said we put a bid in for Campbell? Motherwell have said they have had no bids.

The Family

Capital Radge

Story only broke on Wintle tonight and Magennis has been coming to us since early afternoon it seems with the fee likely agreed last night with St Mirren.

I thought it was before we got Magennis, sounds like the type of midfielder we are missing going by your description mate, hope that doesn’t mean we have lost out on Campbell. Think we need another striker and send Gullan out on loan because it doesn’t look like JR rates him.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge

No. Not only you.
The Wintle thing didnt appear until about 8pm.
As you say, MacGennis was mid/late afternoon.

bigmanandy

Legendary Radge
Good to see business isn't finished an thr club are spending a bit more cash, good things to come under Ron.

Reactions: Zab

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
We have to trust Ross's judgement on Magennis. I can't remember him at all, but the manager has wanted him at Hibs ever since he got the job.

Has to be borne in mind he is a young player still trying to get match fit after a serious knee injury and who hasn't played since New Year.

Assuming this gets confirmed today, i'm looking forward to seeing him play for us, even if it's on a PC.

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
We have to trust Ross's judgement on Magennis. I can't remember him at all, but the manager has wanted him at Hibs ever since he got the job.

Has to be borne in mind he is a young player still trying to get match fit after a serious knee injury and who hasn't played since New Year.

Assuming this gets confirmed today, i'm looking forward to seeing him play for us, even if it's on a PC.
Good read here

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here