Some Hibs gossip

sockyboy

Just A Radge
I’d love a player with his ability to retain possession and keep us ticking, we’re very wasteful on the ball. Would have the makings of a very good midfield with someone like that, along with Gogic and a more dynamic box-to-box type (which is why I’m guessing we’re looking at players like Campbell & Magennis).
Aye, agreed

Reactions: Zab

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
If the players keen on a move to Hibs, StMirren will be aware, it's their right to negotiate the transfer value. Hibs and Saints will continue to barter till they both agree terms. Then of course we could be outdone with a bleat tweet from the Sheep.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Not questioning anybody's ability, simple question. In peoples opinion is he the missing piece of the midfield jigsaw we're looking for

Not in a straight swap for anyone.
But he's not the same as anyone we've already got.

Limited knowledge of him admittedly, but there's plenty room for him to grow into something better.
Thats what we want i think, young players who can improve and move on having made a name for themselves.

I dont think any of us seen John McGinn becoming what he did. He was good, energetic and got tore in, but he became a different animal.
Thats the type of business we should be after. Mould him into something better.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
Not questioning anybody's ability, simple question. In peoples opinion is he the missing piece of the midfield jigsaw we're looking for

If Jack Ross decides he's what we need based on his own personal experience with the lad then that's good enough for me. My only concern is that we need someone in who is fit and ready to go. I think we need two midfielders.

SUPPORT THE SITE!
May Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £40.00

Unread Posts