Some Hibs gossip

SUPPORT THE SITE!
July Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £60.00

The Family

Capital Radge
So? I judge Hibs players on Hibs games. Don't like everyone coming in but they get their chance. Hes like 20 year old or something, big lad, potential, we should be looking at players like that, that's where we make extra money.

It doesn't matter either way, bids rejected, moving on.
Just killing this injury prone story before it becomes fact.

We could get him on a pre contract in January for nothing, I would much rather use the money we have seemingly offered towards Campbell if there is any truth in him, he tore our midfield a new one at ER that’s the type of player we should be paying out for and he can come in instantly and make a massive difference to our midfield.

Admin
We could get him on a pre contract in January for nothing, I would much rather use the money we have seemingly offered towards Campbell if there is any truth in him, he tore our midfield a new one at ER that’s the type of player we should be paying out for and he can come in instantly and make a massive difference to our midfield.

He didn't, although he played well. I like him, but we may have niaively got ourselves in yet another bidding war we won't win.

Admin
Their midfield was all over ours at ER

No denying he is a good player, a Hibs player, I would sign him in a shot. But stop hanging your hat on every rumour and tale, money is key during this fucked up time, showing your hand is daft at the best of times. Change the headline to Celtc offer £500k for Porto the Brute and think about it as a Hibs fan.

The Family

Capital Radge
No denying he is a good player, a Hibs player, I would sign him in a shot. But stop hanging your hat on every rumour and tale, money is key during this fucked up time, showing your hand is daft at the best of times. Change the headline to Celtc offer £500k for Porto the Brute and think about it as a Hibs fan.

TBH I would be very surprised if Hibs announced any of our targets, although it must have something in it. St Mirren on the other hand have been disrespectful to us as a club announcing our bids when they could have said it was from an un named club, obviously hoping more offers will come in. I would not place another bid and if the player wants to come here let’s get him on a pre contract.

The Family

Capital Radge

On Porto, I have a feeling the zombies might come in for him.

Power

Legendary Radge
Leaks certainly aren’t coming from Hibs and it’s fair to say ‘they’ aren’t happy (the end result makes the club look silly when in fact there is more to it).

Difficult to control nowadays as there is so many moving parts than just the clubs and player involved (agents, teammates, staff etc).

Club certainly going about things the right way is all I can say in the main.

barney

Atlanta Hibs Radge
Leaks certainly aren’t coming from Hibs and it’s fair to say ‘they’ aren’t happy (the end result makes the club look silly when in fact there is more to it).

Difficult to control nowadays as there is so many moving parts than just the clubs and player involved (agents, teammates, staff etc).

I get where you are coming from, and perhaps it holds true for the St. Mirren gadgie, but we deffo talked about yon other boy that went to the sheep before the deal was done. Petrie!!!!

bigmanandy

Legendary Radge

Its become a bit annoying pretty much every Hibs target becoming public hampering potential deals.

Hibee Kev

Well-Known Radge
It was Huns who spoke out about McCrorie, we can’t control that. Bit like St Mirren now

Maybe we need to be a bit smarter in our transfer dealings. Not sure what the answer is though; forewarn the selling club that any leaks to the press and we publicly announce we are walking away from the deal, thus killing any "bidding war" stone dead before it even starts?

Zab

Admin
I think we absolutely go about our business in the proper manner. Perhaps that's where we go wrong....

Good point that, the Old Firm and Aberdeen are pretty shameless when it comes to talking about players and leaking little bits to the press. We need to be more ruthless in our pursuit of players.

westsidehibs

Well-Known Radge
If we are
Aberdeen in for Campbell now, according tae the retard.
if we are then it would be scunnering if they beat us to a player again , although i can't see Motherwell excepting the 200k supposedly getting qouted.
I think hes out of reach for us sadly.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here