Some Hibs gossip

SUPPORT THE SITE!
Sept Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £51.37

NW

Just A Radge
Midfield has obviously been identified as an area that needs addressed/strengthened. Mallan and Hallberg can't get a start. Neither has impressed. Both will be on a decent wage.
Fair. I’d let Hallberg go first if possible

Zab

Admin
Midfield has obviously been identified as an area that needs addressed/strengthened. Mallan and Hallberg can't get a start. Neither has impressed. Both will be on a decent wage.

I think Mallan’s absence has been more related to injury and fitness issues, but it seems clear to me that Hallberg hasn’t impressed Jack Ross.

Robert Barone

Well-Known Radge
Don't see Hibs getting Campbell tbh (would be surprised if we are actually interested)..he'd be a good signing but I think 'Well would be looking to punt him down South for more than we'd ever offer.

Pretty meh about Magennis..dont really have any recollection of ever seeing him play. We need some quality in midfield..we've got a lot of honest triers but lack anyone who can run a game. Theres still something unbalanced about us in midfield imo.

Tkraz

Tigers ya Radge!
If we can sign Campbell I'd have us as favorites for 3rd.

Cannot see us being the best option he has before the end of this window.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Campbells free in a year, he must know if interest elsewhere.
Be some signing mind you, bit of a power play, I like it.
Wonder what substantial offer means..?

Good of them to let teams know we've money to spend.. if anyone is looking to cash in, current climate and all ?

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here