Socks

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
It’s just one of these things I suppose. All footballers wear them so Shirley there shouldn’t be an issue.
But these players that have the top bit- yes that bit we all rolled down from the knee, maybe with a big white elastic band to help..... just not rolled? It actually goes up over the knee.
So instead of being a football sock it becomes some sort of weird fashion item. Feckin weirdos.
Just.
No.

Saw a woman’s football team on tv tonight. Possibly in danger of being ‘sexist’ whatever that is, because I can’t remember the team name but they were all jolly bloody nice.
Anyway the point is that unrolling the stocking .... sorry ... sock... over the knee seemed far less weird.

Didn’t seem that bad actually.

Probably about time some of you dinosaurs woke up to the fact girly football is here to stay and nothing wrong with that.

Amsterdam

New radge
I’m guessing that’s either a blatter or trump impersonator that’s got hold of the auld guys computer. Surprised they can type on the sticky keyboard though😊

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
It’s just one of these things I suppose. All footballers wear them so Shirley there shouldn’t be an issue.
But these players that have the top bit- yes that bit we all rolled down from the knee, maybe with a big white elastic band to help..... just not rolled? It actually goes up over the knee.
So instead of being a football sock it becomes some sort of weird fashion item. Feckin weirdos.
Just.
No.

Saw a woman’s football team on tv tonight. Possibly in danger of being ‘sexist’ whatever that is, because I can’t remember the team name but they were all jolly bloody nice.
Anyway the point is that unrolling the stocking .... sorry ... sock... over the knee seemed far less weird.

Didn’t seem that bad actually.

Probably about time some of you dinosaurs woke up to the fact girly football is here to stay and nothing wrong with that.
Pics? So I know which team you're on about......