• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Soapy Souttar

Hibee Kev

Private Member
Reaction score
Signing a pre-contract with the Huns apparently. Jambos on my Facebook currently “livid”. He does have a face for the Huns tbf…

No real am ambition from Soutar, another one who had the chance to go on and achieve things in better leagues but has chose the gravy train.

Signing a pre-contract with the Huns apparently. Jambos on my Facebook currently “livid”. He does have a face for the Huns tbf…

Interesting that a player could weaken both the puddledrinkers and huns in one move. Good eh?

No real am ambition from Soutar, another one who had the chance to go on and achieve things in better leagues but has chose the gravy train.
His other options are in the English Championship so Rangers are probably his best option.
Do well there and importantly remain free of further serious injury and the EPL could be an option.

I think the Scottish Premiership is his level, makes sense that he goes and earns as much as he can in this league. If he was seriously rated down south there would be better offers on the table from championship clubs than the Huns could offer.

His other options are in the English Championship so Rangers are probably his best option.
Do well there and importantly remain free of further serious injury and the EPL could be an option.

Nah, that ship has sailed now
He'll play for Hunco, then Kilmarnock in 4 or 5 years time before retiring.

And maybe go back for one last injury ravaged spell at Hearts to help them out the championship again…

Very much doubt the the rangers pay more than championship clubs , especially the ones that get parachute payments regularly . He’s probably been a the rangers fan all his days and would walk on broken glass along the m8 🤣🤣

Off subject but see the young 17 year laddie from Dundee United joined villa the day for a fee reported to be around £2mil after only 17 appearances for them. Some but of business that

For Soutar to progress, he needed to move to England and play at a higher level.
I rate the guy, but he's not going to develop at all as a player at Ibrox playing in the SPFL.

Lets be honest, who gives a fuck, injury prone diet becomes a full fat. Hun bastard.

The Gunts not bitter at all! Who’re they trying to convince? 😂

C9D6027A-1609-4B29-A5E1-4F52B25A985F.jpeg

For Soutar to progress, he needed to move to England and play at a higher level.
I rate the guy, but he's not going to develop at all as a player at Ibrox playing in the SPFL.
Do you think anyone with real ambition would sign for the gunts in the first place?

View attachment 7436
Let's discuss rock 🪨 😉

Blackpool rock is tooth breaking hard.

Edinburgh rock, is really nice, but it's soft.

Young folk are 'gay' and full of abandon, their teeth are as strong as fuck. Bring on Blackpool rock! Bring it fucking on!

Edinburgh rock is for former young folk who remember Blackpool with fondness, however dental bills have taken their toll and the soft Edinburgh rock is the best option pre titanium dentures.

He's only 2 and a half years older than Ryan Porteous so probably younger than you think.
I think you are probably right though but perhaps not for the same reasons.
For me the 3 achilles tendon ruptures he has had will have taken their toll, be that in making him very slightly slower, dynamic, flexible etc and that can be enough to stop a player from playing at the top level and if he has had the same injury 3 times there must be a likelihood of a further reoccurence.
If you were him your biggest worry would be that injury so you would negotiate as long a contract with Rangers as possible.
I think the kicker for Hearts is that they can't keep him for the rest of the season because he can't afford to get injured so will quite rightly be holding back which is no use to Hearts. If they are lucky Rangers will offer them £200,000 to take him early.

Off subject but see the young 17 year laddie from Dundee United joined villa the day for a fee reported to be around £2mil after only 17 appearances for them. Some but of business that
I read it is only £800k up front and the rest dependant on the usual add ons.
I saw him play well in the Dundee derby as a 16 year old. What was exceptional about him was how big and strong he was for one so young.
If he has the ability to match his physical attributes, £800k is an absolute steal.

View attachment 7436
Like their skyline restaurant with castle views 😅😅😅 when all you can see is the top of the flag pole… luv it 😅😅😅

Couple of them n my work saying they’re no bothered… but I could tell they were😂

They seem to be taking it well 🤣

They seem to be taking it well 🤣
Yi wid think he was signing for us and no their big cousins😂

Nutmegged by Simon Murray before his derby winner at Easter Road

Calling a gunt by his nickname is a bit cringe.

Anyway, he's only a tackle away from another snapped knee.

Nutmegged by Simon Murray before his derby winner at Easter Road
That was a great goal!

Calling a gunt by his nickname is a bit cringe.

Anyway, he's only a tackle away from another snapped knee.
?
He has no issues with his knees.
His issue is achilles tendon ruptures.

That was a great goal!
It was absolutely brilliant
I remember going home after the game and watching it over and over.
Absolute class.

?
He has no issues with his knees.
His issue is achilles tendon ruptures.
Okay. I don’t pay much attention to gunt players.

Okay. I don’t pay much attention to gunt players.
And yet you appear to be aware of their nicknames 🤔

He’s maybe just a fan of Oor Wullie

They have to sell at that kind of offer, he just isn’t worth that to Dundee United.

Lets be honest, who gives a fuck, injury prone diet becomes a full fat. Hun bastard.
Something to be said for the hibs approach never to leave us vulnerable to our players signing pre contracts with the blue or green Huns.

No way would we be going into the last 6 months of a current Scotland internationals contract, we’d sell before that point.

What? Is soapy not his proper name 🤨

That was a great goal!

A peach as was his goal in our win at Ibrox earlier that season, one of the great awaydays with Hibs that one

A peach as was his goal in our win at Ibrox earlier that season, one of the great awaydays with Hibs that one
2-3 Ist game v them since cup final? Was brilliant 🕺

Something to be said for the hibs approach never to leave us vulnerable to our players signing pre contracts with the blue or green Huns.

No way would we be going into the last 6 months of a current Scotland internationals contract, we’d sell before that point.
The problem with Hearts and Souttar is different from the norm.
For both parties the elephant in the room the issue was serious back to back injuries.
He is and will continue to be a gamble.
Hearts rightly chose to wait until he could prove he could make a sustained comeback without a 4th achilles tendon rupture occuring before making him a new contract offer. Such an injury would almost certainly have been the end of him as a professional footballer.
In essence, there was no loyalty from Hearts, they were looking after themselves and the players livelihood was what was really on the line. This is why Hearts fans are wrong to call him disloyal.

He has been back playing for 9 months now and has played very well for Hearts which culminated in him scoring for his country in a vital game.
Naturally Hearts wanted to sign him up but he has apparently signed a 4 year contract with Rangers that will take care of him and his family financially to the age of 29 so as long as he can avoid another achilles tendon injury before he goes there. He needs to wrap himself in cottonwool meantime so Hearts are screwed. He is no use to them this season and they will be lucky to get £200k from Rangers.

Fuck um, his current team and his new team

Hope they all go up in flames.

View attachment 7436
They spelled 'fast' wrong

Totally agree and why I want Porteous to head south when he leaves us

Totally agree and why I want Porteous to head south when he leaves us

Think thats why he wants to head south too.
No a daft laddie, believes in himself 100% he knows that's the best step career wise..

This thread has been viewed 1935 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back