SNP Manifesto

cleanyman

Well-Known Radge
Scotrail into public ownership would be a nightmare people have short memories with how bad the service was in the 90s

And the SNP have had 14 years to tackle their appalling record in education

Time for change

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
I'm probably more interested in folks views on the actual policies rather than rehashing the same old arguments tbh.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Let's face it, it's the only manifesto that matters as its the only one that will be getting acted upon. Either with the Greens interference support or not.

I'll eat my hat if the snp deliver 10,000 social houses a year for the next 12 years as they haven't come close to delivering that so far.

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
Let's face it, it's the only manifesto that matters as its the only one that will be getting acted upon. Either with the Greens interference support or not.

I'll eat my hat if the snp deliver 10,000 social houses a year for the next 12 years as they haven't come close to delivering that so far.
Always have a wee snigger at government claiming they ‘deliver’ social housing.
It’s really not that simple.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
I think an interesting one to watch will be the NHS.

I think its a given that the fallout from covid (long covid and illness/treatments missed) will see the need for a huge increase in spending and whether the SNP proposal is enough we'll have to wait and see.

Against that Brexit and the Internal Market Bill has seen Westminster give itself the powers to dabble in previously devolved areas, including the NHS.

I suspect the SNP are priming their guns for an independence battle that will see the NHS as we know it against something imposed by Westminster that will be quite horrific in comparison. Or at least that's how it will be played out.

SUPPORT THE SITE!
May Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £40.00

Unread Posts