• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Smeltic v sheep

Aberdeen will fancy their chances next week-end in the semi.

Reactions: Zab
I reckon that will have given the Sticky buns a boost. Would love to see Livvy do some damage but to be honest I think newco will run up a cricket score

What’s the benefit to Hibs of the sheep picking up a point??

That’s who we are targeting and every point could be crucial at the end of the season.

The other two will be well ahead as always and best forgotten about.

Dunno if it’s for those wanting to take the league tables into school tomorrow to show their pals or maybe it’s those with oooh Jambo friend who want some football “bantz”?

Piss up a rope Fuksticks.

Rgds x

Last edited:
Thought he was mince.
I posted that just before the 2nd equaliser, dinnae think he’s up tae it.

What’s the benefit to Hibs of the sheep picking up a point??

That’s who we are targeting and every point could be crucial at the end of the season.

The other two will be well ahead as always and best forgotten about.

Dunno if it’s for those wanting to take the legaue tables into school tomorrow to show their pals or maybe it’s those with oooh Jambo friend who want some football “bantz”?

Piss up a rope Fuksticks.

Rgds x
Got a few teachers in here?

Would rather Celtic had won to be honest...from a Hibs point of view.

Aberdeen are our rivals this season and we need any advantage we can get.

I want Hibs to win the league every season, right up untl we mathematically cannae.

Nah, draw was the best result for us, as I said the bigot brothers are nae great shakes at the moment and i think we have a chance of finishing 2nd if we're no' quite good enough tae win it. And if we dont think we have a chance what's the fuckin point.

Nah, draw was the best result for us, as I said the bigot brothers are nae great shakes at the moment and i think we have a chance of finishing 2nd if we're no' quite good enough tae win it. And if we dont think we have a chance what's the fuckin point.

What's the fuckin point? Knowing you wont finish top 2 but still following the team you've always followed and maybe been born into. Experiencing days like May 2016 which that top 2 will never get a feeling close to. Meeting your mates for a few pints in Leith or the magical away day excursion. Following truly sh!t teams and that feeling when you get an away win in Glasgow or win a derby.

Dream on if you really believe we can get 1st or 2nd.

If we focus on what we're doing, nothing else matters. One game at a time.

Football is about competition and that is about chasing the team above you and the team above us are Celtic.I will give out wanting to catch Celtic once it is mathematically impossible to do so right now that is not the case.I will worry about chasing Aberdeen if they go above us right now they aren’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Duffy is an absolute huddy. How Brighton think he’s worth 5million and 50k a week. Poor mans hanlon.

That Duffy is an absolute huddy. How Brighton think he’s worth 5million and 50k a week. Poor mans hanlon.
He’s fuckin mince, should have stuck tae wrestling under his real name... Razor Ramone?

He's murder.
Looks like he's asleep half the time, and pished the other half.

What's the fuckin point? Knowing you wont finish top 2 but still following the team you've always followed and maybe been born into. Experiencing days like May 2016 which that top 2 will never get a feeling close to. Meeting your mates for a few pints in Leith or the magical away day excursion. Following truly sh!t teams and that feeling when you get an away win in Glasgow or win a derby.

I know what you’re saying and this season we may finish 3rd at best but in 2016after over a century of failure in that competition who would have given a championship team a result over one of the top two premiership teams.
It’s been those two 1st and2nd for decades not for over a hundred years. Every team is up against it with those two but until it is mathematically impossible to catch them as Moaty posted then why not dream and Persevere.
We’re all Hibees we all love Hibs some are realists some are dreamers it doesn’t make us any less passionate about Hibernian.
GGTTH.

We beat a shitty new team in the 2016 Final.
Championship team, not top league.

I know what you’re saying and this season we may finish 3rd at best but in 2016after over a century of failure in that competition who would have given a championship team a result over one of the top two premiership teams.
It’s been those two 1st and2nd for decades not for over a hundred years. Every team is up against it with those two but until it is mathematically impossible to catch them as Moaty posted then why not dream and Persevere.
We’re all Hibees we all love Hibs some are realists some are dreamers it doesn’t make us any less passionate about Hibernian.
GGTTH.
Sorry it was 1875 who posted “until it’s mathematically impossible “ not Moaty,apologies.

I will dream on , as I have done for too many years to mention . And when this seasons finished I'll dream on about next season and every season after that

Its just a case of winning enough games.
Its doable, tough, but doable. Ask Leicester.

This thread has been viewed 1602 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back