• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Slippy G

Bofahibee

Private Member
Reaction score
Probably deserves his own thread.

What an absolute fanny.

Anyone?

Absolute fanny.

See him out trying to defend and appeal a 6 match ban for one of his lot on the grounds it will affect his career... Will ruin Steve Clarks Scotland plans...
Fuck away and shite.

Police were called to break up that party and the dafty was there.
Should get a longer ban than the original mob, they were the example, he's shown to no give a fuck. Nail him to the wall.

What an absolute fanny.
Think you've nailed it with that one sentence

But they’re the peeeepul don’t you know so rules and laws don’t apply to them.

Aye. Trying to defend Hag....er Defo......er Roo.....er Itte.....er, Barasi......er Basse.....er, Golds.....or Helande.....er,..Tavern.....
Running out of Scots here....

Absolute fanny.

See him out trying to defend and appeal a 6 match ban for one of his lot on the grounds it will affect his career... Will ruin Steve Clarks Scotland plans...
Fuck away and shite.

Police were called to break up that party and the dafty was there.
Should get a longer ban than the original mob, they were the example, he's shown to no give a fuck. Nail him to the wall.
Nothing to do with the fact he has no other fit right back just now.

Won't it affect any of the others career ?

Great player in his time, fucked it and went there now a complete *&*^

I had no feeling for the guy either way until he joined the The Huns.
Initially I thought that my new view of him as a loathesome shitebag was purely my subconscious at work, because of his association with that vile mob.
However, I’m quite pleased to now confirm it wasn’t just that after all. He has proved himself to be a complete and utter fanny who has my contempt on merit.

I appreciate that I am in the minority. Put it this way my dislike of Craig Levien is greater than that of Steven Gerrard. I say that as a Hibs fan, Everton fan, Scotland fan and no fan of The Rangers.
I find it a bit disconcerting that the utter walloper that is Levien has appeared doing his guru false authority on Scotland games. BBC Scotland does irony at the licence payers expense. He was on Sportsound at the weekend too. What are the BBC and this ( wealthy) dud up to.

BIG G

I don't mind the guy.He stays off the BBC so I don't see him much.I don't like the huns,but you've got to admit they are head and shoulders above everybody else in the league.

I appreciate that I am in the minority. Put it this way my dislike of Craig Levien is greater than that of Steven Gerrard. I say that as a Hibs fan, Everton fan, Scotland fan and no fan of The Huns.
I find it a bit disconcerting that the utter walloper that is Levien has appeared doing his guru false authority on Scotland games. BBC Scotland does irony at the licence payers expense. He was on Sportsound at the weekend too. What are the BBC and this ( wealthy) dud up to.

BIG G
The BBC is overloaded with ex gunts and huns. Dodds, mccann, Ferguson, Preston Stewart, daly, the bearded fuck on sportscene. Potter's just the newest edition.

The BBC is overloaded with ex gunts and huns. Dodds, mccann, Ferguson, Preston Stewart, daly, the bearded fuck on sportscene. Potter's just the newest edition.
Its pretty clear where the unionists bigoted beebs allegiances lie

Its pretty clear where the unionists bigoted beebs allegiances lie

I like to think it’s because the Huns and Hearts produce more managerial failures and general washed up losers than any other clubs, hence the abundance of them taking the lowest paying media gig going.

Na, sorry mate. I agree the BBC are suck ups to sevco but why the f**k would they want to pander to the scumbos?

Na, sorry mate. I agree the BBC are suck ups to sevco but why the f**k would they want to pander to the scumbos?
so it's just a coincidence then?

Nope.
Tom English was the Gunt cheerleader.
I’ve stopped listening to Beeb radio football because it’s like going into the Gorgie Arms and hearing drunk Gunts.
I believe Levein is on tonight re Hibs.
Jambotastic listening no doubt.

Nope.
I’ve stopped listening to Beeb radio football because it’s like going into the Gorgie Arms and hearing drunk Gunts.
Aye, and naismith and presley on sportscene at the weekend. Hasn't been a hibs supporting pundit on BBC since Craig Patterson.

Yes, are you saying Hertz are such a massive club national broadcasters feel the need to suck up to them?

Nope.
Why would Tom English support Hertz? What proof do you have of this?

Yes, are you saying Hertz are such a massive club national broadcasters feel the need to suck up to them?
I never said either where a massive club I was stating a fact about the amount of ex gunts are on the BBC.

Aye, and naismith and presley on sportscene at the weekend. Hasn't been a hibs supporting pundit on BBC since Craig Patterson.
Apart from Pat Nevin and Marvin Bartley

Why would Tom English support Hertz? What proof do you have of this?
Er....... that would be my ears.

Apart from Pat Nevin and Marvin Bartley
And big Yogi

Er..... that would be my ears.
Preston and Potter, fair enough. Especially Preston, he really annoys me. But it's a bit of a stretch to say Tom English is a Hertz cheerleader. If anything, given his Irish background, he'd be a Celtic man, no?

Big Marv.

Preston and Potter, fair enough. Especially Preston, he really annoys me. But it's a bit of a stretch to say Tom English is a Hertz cheerleader. If anything, given his Irish background, he'd be a Celtic man, no?
Either you’re at the wind up or you’re at the wind up.
Even his chums at BBC were winding him up about his unswerving devotion to the Gunts.

And big Yogi
And Stewart likes us.

And Stewart likes us.
Stewart is a self righteous died in the wool Gunt.

And Stewart likes us.
Think he's the only one who actually says it like it is. He also hates the Huns

But it's a bit of a stretch to say Tom English is a Hertz cheerleader. If anything, given his Irish background, he'd be a Celtic man, no?
You been in a fukn coma?
🛌

And big Yogi
Yogi is a self confessed diet.
Fitba ppl ken

Have you never listened to Sportsound,read anything English has tweeted or written?
He's pretty much Anne Budges PR

And back to the op
Slippy was C**t then,a c**t now and a C**t forever

You been in a fukn coma?
🛌
No, why?

Laughing my cock off at all this. This shite only happens in the backwater that is Scotland. Imagine this parochial shite on Match of the Day or equivilant. Mind you the blight of everything Sectarian in Scottish society would be difficult for most to emulate. Whaes like us ?

BIG G

Stewart is a self righteous died in the wool Gunt.
He's a jambo who is decent enough to admire decent football, which he is seeing at ER not Tynie, which he has said many a time or perhaps you haven't noticed because you're too blinkered to even acknowledge it.

English is a Celtic fan, he's said as much in the past . He also said he wanted us to win the cup final against the gunts too if I remember correctly.

However, he is also a contrary and arrogant tosspot who got caught out playing devil's advocate during the whole gunts relegation affair and has been on team Budge ever since rather than admit he was wrong.

So gunt, no. C**t, definitely.

English is a Celtic fan, he's said as much in the past . He also said he wanted us to win the cup final against the gunts too if I remember correctly.

However, he is also a contrary and arrogant tosspot who got caught out playing devil's advocate during the whole gunts relegation affair and has been on team Budge ever since rather than admit he was wrong.

I can confirm this as I used to know him vaguely. I actually saw him the morning of that cup final as I was on my way and he wished us luck and hoped we won.

Last edited:
Nope.
Me too

I made the mistake of switching on for half an hour yesterday at seven as I thought that the radio may be talking about our game as it was coming up three quarters of an hour later.

Instead I got Levine, Pressley and some other tosser going on about their mob for the duration. On the bright side at least they were moaning about how shit things are over there with Pressley blaming Jolly Jim Jeffreys. But fuck sake its so Jambocentric that its like the Edinburgh Evening News - Hibs went through in the cup last night, main football story right now (I will have a look, confident it wont be HIbs) ... yup didnt disappoint - Peter Haring on playing games, fitness and Scottish accent. How do they get away with this pish?
Back to Radio Scotland - That Levine chancer never lets anything go does he? Every time he is on the radio (which seems to be every fkn time I put on Radio Scotland) he is going on about the ref that told him he wasnt getting anything today.

Anyway - Gerrard punched someone coz they wouldnt play phil collins - this told me everything I needed to know about him.

Anyway - Gerrard punched someone coz they wouldnt play phil collins - this told me everything I needed to know about him.
Sadly, I'd have to agree with the slippy wee b'stad.... Phil Collins would be a shite footballer!

Given the current gunt feelings for Budge, I don't think supporting her would make him Mr Popular with yir average scumbo

This thread has been viewed 4592 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back