• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Slippy G

Sadly, I'd have to agree with the slippy wee b'stad.... Phil Collins would be a shite footballer!
Wid he play for Celtc?

Wid he play for Celtc?
Probably good enough for the Smellies, yes, but I think the hygiene issues would have put him off. After all, it did inspire some of his biggest hits:
. You can't hurry Dove
.Another Flae in Paradise
. There's something in the air tonight.... OH LORD!!!

Wid he play for Celtc?
He's dreamed of it since he was a boy, etc, etc..

Slippy is a whiney, snidy ball bag and he can't even fight his own fights he always tries to drag someone else into with him - this time trying to get Steve Clarke involved as if this fuckin hun right back is going to play in the euros! Same when he was whinging about a celtic goal in his first Glasgow Derby when he wanted a foul on Ryan Jack in the build up "the 4th official agreed with me cos he was shouting foul foul and he was 70 yards away" - being 70 yards away must give you a better view than the referee who is 10 yards away. C*nt

Slippy is a whiney, snidy ball bag and he can't even fight his own fights he always tries to drag someone else into with him - this time trying to get Steve Clarke involved as if this fuckin hun right back is going to play in the euros! Same when he was whinging about a celtic goal in his first Glasgow Derby when he wanted a foul on Ryan Jack in the build up "the 4th official agreed with me cos he was shouting foul foul and he was 70 yards away" - being 70 yards away must give you a better view than the referee who is 10 yards away. C*nt
No way Clarke can step in. Who is this so called player that Scotland can not do without??
And regardless who he is, how is it anyone’s fault but said player.
Im assuming slippy thinks he is above the punishment that everyone else gets 1618074071460.png

No way Clarke can step in. Who is this so called player that Scotland can not do without??
Correct but that prick had to try and drag someone else into to back up his non exsitant argument. Mind you he got off with smacking a dj cos it was world Cup year you can see why he thinks they can do as they please

Correct but that prick had to try and drag someone else into to back up his non exsitant argument. Mind you he got off with smacking a dj cos it was world Cup year you can see why he thinks they can do as they please

The The Huns and their wee brothers share the view that 'normal rules' are for 'wee teams' etc etc.

This thread has been viewed 4622 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back