Slippy G

sockyboy

Just A Radge
Er..... that would be my ears.
Preston and Potter, fair enough. Especially Preston, he really annoys me. But it's a bit of a stretch to say Tom English is a Hertz cheerleader. If anything, given his Irish background, he'd be a Celtic man, no?

Laughing my cock off at all this. This shite only happens in the backwater that is Scotland. Imagine this parochial shite on Match of the Day or equivilant. Mind you the blight of everything Sectarian in Scottish society would be difficult for most to emulate. Whaes like us ?

BIG G

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
Preston and Potter, fair enough. Especially Preston, he really annoys me. But it's a bit of a stretch to say Tom English is a Hertz cheerleader. If anything, given his Irish background, he'd be a Celtic man, no?

English is a Celtic fan, he's said as much in the past . He also said he wanted us to win the cup final against the gunts too if I remember correctly.

However, he is also a contrary and arrogant tosspot who got caught out playing devil's advocate during the whole gunts relegation affair and has been on team Budge ever since rather than admit he was wrong.

So gunt, no. C**t, definitely.

Bofahibee

Well-Known Radge
English is a Celtic fan, he's said as much in the past . He also said he wanted us to win the cup final against the gunts too if I remember correctly.

However, he is also a contrary and arrogant tosspot who got caught out playing devil's advocate during the whole gunts relegation affair and has been on team Budge ever since rather than admit he was wrong.

I can confirm this as I used to know him vaguely. I actually saw him the morning of that cup final as I was on my way and he wished us luck and hoped we won.

Last edited:

Plasticman

Well-Known Radge
Nope.
Tom English was the Gunt cheerleader.
I’ve stopped listening to Beeb radio football because it’s like going into the Gorgie Arms and hearing drunk Gunts.
I believe Levein is on tonight re Hibs.
Jambotastic listening no doubt.
Me too

I made the mistake of switching on for half an hour yesterday at seven as I thought that the radio may be talking about our game as it was coming up three quarters of an hour later.

Instead I got Levine, Pressley and some other tosser going on about their mob for the duration. On the bright side at least they were moaning about how shit things are over there with Pressley blaming Jolly Jim Jeffreys. But fuck sake its so Jambocentric that its like the Edinburgh Evening News - Hibs went through in the cup last night, main football story right now (I will have a look, confident it wont be HIbs) ... yup didnt disappoint - Peter Haring on playing games, fitness and Scottish accent. How do they get away with this pish?
Back to Radio Scotland - That Levine chancer never lets anything go does he? Every time he is on the radio (which seems to be every fkn time I put on Radio Scotland) he is going on about the ref that told him he wasnt getting anything today.

Anyway - Gerrard punched someone coz they wouldnt play phil collins - this told me everything I needed to know about him.

sockyboy

Just A Radge

Given the current gunt feelings for Budge, I don't think supporting her would make him Mr Popular with yir average scumbo

SUPPORT THE SITE!
May Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £25.00