Simon Murray

Fritz

Legendary Radge
So our two highest goalscorers are away. We have a 19 year old prospect, two serious gambles and a guy who doesn`t play. What could possibly go wrong.. :hmmm

Zab

Admin
So our two highest goalscorers are away. We have a 19 year old prospect, two serious gambles and a guy who doesn`t play. What could possibly go wrong.. :hmmm

We gambled on Murray, Big Dave & Stokes in the summer, not much changed really.

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Murray paying the price for big Daves refusal to $#@! off

I think he could well be away by the end of the night as well to be honest...
Lennon certainly taking drastic action to improve the team in the last third....it's just that I am far from convinced he has improved it so far.
Murray being loaned out to Dundee is a strange one. Lennon was raving about him when he got him in last summer. I like th e guy and I think he has done quite well so far.

Green Sleeves

Well-Known Radge
We werent converting chances so maybe its a risk axe-ing Stokes and Murray but lets face it if a decent penalty box striker appeared they were both headed for the bench anyway. Give McLaren and the Swiss lad a chance. Freshen it up a bit. We need something new up front.

aggie

Justified Radge
So, let's just check I'm getting this right?
We are struggling for goals, so we let our top 2 goal scorers go?

Innit. Can’t believe we are going to go with Shaw, McLaren, Dave, and Kamberi.

Take Shaw, a raw laddie, out of the equation, and you’ve got about 30 mins of playing time between the other three.

This is concerning to say the least. We look like we’re betting the farm on completely unknown quantities. A dangerous, dangerous game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zab

Admin
I wouldn`t say Murray or Stokes were big gambles. We knew their capabilities. The big Lithuanian certainly was.

I didn’t mean to include Stokes as a gamble. Murray was, he is very raw and inconsistent, Lennon probably hoped he could develop him but it hasn’t happened.