• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Sibbick at Barnsley

The Family

Capital Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
I know it’s a rag but the Sunday post has us interested, don’t know much about him to be honest.

I know it’s a rag but the Sunday post has us interested, don’t know much about him to be honest.

Just looked him up and said he was on loan to Hearts 2020. Only made 2 appearances though.

Just looked him up and said he was on loan to Hearts 2020. Only made 2 appearances though.
Had an injury that shut him down bigtime at Hearts after playing well when they defeated Rangers at Tynecastle..
Big and athletic but not the finished article.

Had an injury that shut him down bigtime at Hearts after playing well when they defeated Rangers at Tynecastle..
Big and athletic but not the finished article.

Hopefully we can get best out of him.

Hopefully we can get best out of him.
He was on loan at Oostende along with Jack Hendry but didn't manage to get a game and it was terminated in December.
At 22, he is the right age for Hibs and he is a good athletic tall defender.
As ever our interest is likely just journalist running with his previous time in Edinburgh and us needing a defender.
Clarke seems a more likely arrival and perhaps the kid from Norway.

Would rather we didn’t sign jambo rejects.

He was on loan at Oostende along with Jack Hendry but didn't manage to get a game and it was terminated in December.
At 22, he is the right age for Hibs and he is a good athletic tall defender.
As ever our interest is likely just journalist running with his previous time in Edinburgh and us needing a defender.
Clarke seems a more likely arrival and perhaps the kid from Norway.

Could do with both tbf. Shipped in to many goals this season.

*December 2020
Would rather we didn’t sign jambo rejects.
He's not a Jambo reject.
He is a Barnsley reject.
and I can't see him signing

Could do with both tbf. Shipped in to many goals this season.
I just want us to have a decent centre half ahead of Daz for the restart.
A great Hibs player but this season has been a season too far for him. It comes to every player.
The need for that 3rd quality centre half is immediate with the Porteous 3 game suspension about to start.

*December 2020

He's not a Jambo reject.
He is a Barnsley reject.
and I can't see him signing

Didn’t cut it on loan at a Hearts team that was ultimately relegated, seems like a failure/reject to me. Sounds like another Nathan Woods style signing, no thanks.

I just want us to have a decent centre half ahead of Daz for the restart.
A great Hibs player but this season has been a season too far for him. It comes to every player.
The need for that 3rd quality centre half is immediate with the Porteous 3 game suspension about to start.

I want someone who's better than what we have now. That for me is what we should be doing.

Reactions: Zab
Didn’t cut it on loan at a Hearts team that was ultimately relegated, seems like a failure/reject to me. Sounds like another Nathan Woods style signing, no thanks.
You are miles of it with that assesment.

He joined them on loan in the January 2020 window and started 2 games, including a 2-1 win over Rangers, before contracting glandular fever.

He can tell you the rest:
“That made it impossible to train or do anything. I had absolutely no energy.

“It also affects your spleen which becomes swollen. If I’d taken an elbow in the ribs or any heavy contact then it could rupture my spleen which would have been serious.

“Eventually I was ready to return just as coronavirus brought football to a stop".

This is a no go too.

All 3 from evening news sources, so 🤷‍♂️

This is a no go too.

All 3 from evening news sources, so 🤷‍♂️

Who said that?

Who said that?

Evening news

Said the 3 were wide of the mark.

Sibbick was on our list but apparently we never made any official bid as we managed to get all our primary targets. Is that a first for Hibs?? Pleasing to hear. Again it just shows don't trust all the crap the rags post about Hibs.

Sibbick was on our list but apparently we never made any official bid as we managed to get all our primary targets. Is that a first for Hibs?? Pleasing to hear. Again it just shows don't trust all the crap the rags post about Hibs.

But did we get our primary targets? Glad we got stuff done early though.

But did we get our primary targets? Glad we got stuff done early though.

Even if not, least we know its nit bargain basement last ditch shit.

And widened our net, our last two managers seemed to have very narrow insular signing policies.

Aye true. None of this last minute window shit. We could tuck ourselves up in bed on last window night.

Aye true. None of this last minute window shit. We could tuck ourselves up in bed on last window night.
I dunno...I quite like the last day of the window frenzy, especially if Hibs get a surprise signing in !

I dunno...I quite like the last day of the window frenzy, especially if Hibs get a surprise signing in !

Usually end up with guff. I like this way tbh.

Usually end up with guff. I like this way tbh.
I like this way and also the madness of deadline day. It kinda makes it all a bit boring if there’s no random last minute deals. Not all are duds

I like this way and also the madness of deadline day. It kinda makes it all a bit boring if there’s no random last minute deals. Not all are duds

I prefer this way as well, although maybe one deadline day surprise signing would be good!

I prefer this way as well, although maybe one deadline day surprise signing would be good!

Aye a wee surprise at the end as someone becomes available who wouldn't have been at the start, but scraping for your only signings at that point has to be over now.

Much better way of doing things.

Signs for the Gunts

Signs for the Gunts
77F87BDE-1252-492F-9A66-63B352E03E66.jpeg

Signs for the Gunts
Halkett was injured yesterday so they were forced into paying out for Sibbick from bottom of the Championship Barnsley

On reflection I think Sibbick will be a decent signing for them.
Nothing stunning but decent.

Rocky is better!
I think Maloney believes Rocky has more development in him.
He's certainly arrived at the right time and has done the business after his difficult first 30 minutes.

This *&*^ a gunt.
Giving it the full spiel today.

Couldn't sign for their rivals, although admits there was never an offer.

Hes a gunt. Fuck him.

This thread has been viewed 3252 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back