• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Should Scott Allan Start On Thursday Night?

Should Scott Allan Start On Thursday Night?

• Yes

Votes: 71 80.7%
  • No

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 9.1%

• Total voters
So Butcher told the whole squad they could go before he got bulleted himself?

Butcher told the players around January that they were getting binned at the season whatever happened.. Talk about managerial suicide.. ..

The stats are there and you can't complain about them but if they are that good and PH is such a good player as they make him out to be then why has nobody tried to sign him ??

As I've said before excellent players do not hang about at Hibs let alone in Scotland for 14 seasons , neither are they constantly over looked at International level by the manager....
How many years was Stanton at Hibs?

63-76

Voted yes, we've lacked a bit of creativity last couple of games. Give Allan a more or less free role behind Boyle and Nisbet. Be bold, we're a better team on the front foot imo. Utd have struggled to create and score goals so I think we can afford to be a bit more open than we maybe normally would be away from home.

Tbh I'll be surprised if Jack Ross does start Allan, more difficult to throw caution to the wind when you're the one on the hook for the result if it goes against you I suppose.

If he does start forget giving him any defensive responsibility, he'll try to do it imo but at some stage he'll get caught out. Just tell him to concentrate on winning us the game by creating chances/causing Utd havoc. His appreciation of space and taking up difficult positions to be picked up against St Mirren was impressive after they'd stifled us so well in the first half.

I'd be very selective in the games he does play tho, I dont think most away games from the start would suit him tbh for instance.

How does he become match fit if he doesn’t get game time? I’d start him against Dundee United, it would be a good test and indication of where he’s at.
By getting more time. Not 10 mins or unused.

Give it up eh

Hahahaha

So you provide me with material which I objectively comment on , blowing your argument out the water, you then take a wee huffy and come out with stuff like '' Give it up eh '' Hilarious..

Ok let's give it up.......

Did he stay at Hibs all his career ? Think you'll find he didn't

You’re a funny guy.

Did he stay at Hibs all his career ? Think you'll find he didn't
His best years he did. Now give it a rest ffs!

I voted to start Scott but added I am not sure he will.
Despite the general disappointment with Saturday, we continue to make chances. Our Achilles heel (s) is often failing to defend and not taking chances at the other end.

I would be happy for SA to start, I am equally comfortable if he doesn’t and will keep faith with Jack Ross’s choices.

One thing I am clear about, we are a much better team then DU.
2-0 Hibs
👍🏻

I ticked undecided but thinking about it more start him tbh. If he can last 45 he can last an hour. Upping his minutes on the pitch progressively is the only way to manage his illness and his performance on Saturday earns him a start IMO

Ok then lets go with that. He says that he spoke to a few people on more than one occasion but it wasn't enough to make him leave Hibs//

That then tell me that the clubs he was talking to weren't anything special and it would've been considered a side step more than a step forward.

If a more attractive team with better wages or even playing at a higher level were one of those sides then I am sure it would've been given some serious thought..

You can't make that assumption. Despite being an arse now, Matt Le Tissier was wanted by a lot of clubs at different times, certainly could have gotten more money elsewhere at another side. But he stayed at Southampton, as that's where he wanted to be.

I'm not saying Hanlon is the same as that - but you make assumptions on what he was offered from whom, and his thinking about it.

Can you not just accept that he could have gone somewhere else but maybe wanted to stay at Easter Road?

Think it all depends on his level of fitness/how long he can play.
If not capable of much more than 45 min then probably better as an impact sub.

Scott Allan is a game changer and deserves at least 60 minutes to show if he's up to the task. SA to start for me

Scott Allan is a game changer and deserves at least 60 minutes to show if he's up to the task. SA to start for me
I think I'm the other side that he's better from the bench; defenders are tiring in the last 30 and SA capitalises on it

You can't make that assumption. Despite being an arse now, Matt Le Tissier was wanted by a lot of clubs at different times, certainly could have gotten more money elsewhere at another side. But he stayed at Southampton, as that's where he wanted to be.

I'm not saying Hanlon is the same as that - but you make assumptions on what he was offered from whom, and his thinking about it.

Can you not just accept that he could have gone somewhere else but maybe wanted to stay at Easter Road?

Does PH have an agent? I know Lewis doesn't and they seem pretty close.

His best years he did. Now give it a rest ffs!
Regardless of how long he stayed at Hibs , he still got a move to a better and bigger side..

That's not an assumption , that's common sense. If you are at Hibs and you are speaking to other clubs , you will perhaps speak to clubs out of respect but you surely aren't going to leave for a lesser team or a side that's deemed a side step ??

In any walk of life , you only want to move forward surely ???

Seems to be something wrong with the forum software, it keeps showing me the same posts over and over again.

Seems to be something wrong with the forum software, it keeps showing me the same posts over and over again.
Aye and tae the same idiot.

Allan Starts tonight

Attachments

• hibs du.jpg
    hibs du.jpg
    319.3 KB · Views: 5
Lewis starting as well

Lewis starting as well

Hanlon and Stevenson starting? Pistol will have a meltdown

81% of us ken what's gaun oan

Time to close the thread I think

Time to close the thread I think

Might be right.

Delighted for Scotty. A huge impact on the game.

Hahahaha

So you provide me with material which I objectively comment on , blowing your argument out the water, you then take a wee huffy and come out with stuff like '' Give it up eh '' Hilarious..

Ok let's give it up.....
Give it a rest ffs…

Well that's two halves of football from Scott Allan.

Set up 2 goals with perfect passes.
Scored one
Hit the post

We'll gloss over the St Mirren equaliser.

What...a...player.

Scored one
Hit the post

What...a...player.
Plus MOTM.

What a display from Scotty tonight, absolute baller!

Scored one
Hit the post

What...a...player.
Plus MOTM.
With all he's been through it's just fantastic for him and us that he still has 'it' . Long may Scott and Hibs appreciate each other

Yes

Give it a rest ffs…
Am I not allowed to have my opinion on here ??? I should sit back and be quiet because I put it out there should I ??

Am I not allowed to have my opinion on here ??? I should sit back and be quiet because I put it out there should I ??
Everyone is allowed an opinion.
It’s just when it’s repetitive and frankly a bit daft that folk might get a bit tired a of it.
Try posting something positive about Hibs, just for a laugh.

And not simply you’re positive Hanlon and Stevenson are pish.
We all get that.

As a matter of interest, why were you binned from .net?
I got binned for being argumentative, threatening, and just an arse in general so maybe we have something in common after all.

Ffs grow up

Everyone is allowed an opinion.
It’s just when it’s repetitive and frankly a bit daft that folk might get a bit tired a of it.
Try posting something positive about Hibs, just for a laugh.

And not simply you’re positive Hanlon and Stevenson are pish.
We all get that.

As a matter of interest, why were you binned from .net?
I got binned for being argumentative, threatening, and just an arse in general so maybe we have something in common after all.
Correct they are and I don't agree with a lot of it but I don't see me saying that Hanlon shagged someone's bird and someone am an idiot do you ?? I treat everyone with respect as a general rule.

I was banned because I was argumentative , it is not a crime and the keyboard warriors over there take a wee huff when you disagree with them and go on a wee blocking spree... I was never threatening or being disrespectful to anyone in any sense of the word.. If folk thought I was an arse then i don't give a shit. Anyone who makes things personal is a complete and utter knob in my book...

Anyone who makes things personal is a complete and utter knob in my book.

That’s fcukin brilliant Pistol.
Wish I’d said that.

Ffs grow up
You
Anyone who makes things personal is a complete and utter knob in my book.

That’s fcukin brilliant Pistol.
Wish I’d said that.
Can't you have a conversation with someone and not throw insults at people ??
You thought you'd say that hanlon shagged my bird which was surprising as I bet you wouldn't say that to my face ???

You

Can't you have a conversation with someone and not throw insults at people ??
You thought you'd say that hanlon shagged my bird which was surprising as I bet you wouldn't say that to my face ???
Insults? 😂😂😂 The irony 🙈

This thread has been viewed 5451 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back