• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Should football continue through the January lockdown?

Bossie

Private Member
Reaction score
With a new national lockdown starting I wouldn't be at all surprised if football is again shut down for January at least.

Yes

As I mentioned on the other thread, there was no mention of professional sport in the FM's statement. I think it is ok to continue.

However if the clubs collectively decide they want to suspend the leagues then that's a different matter.

With a new national lockdown starting I wouldn't be at all surprised if football is again shut down for January at least.
The whole country should be , it should've been in March last year

My approach to this is balanced. Stop football and ship all players out to Dubai.
Sorted.
IMG-20210104-WA0000.jpg

BIG G

Screenshot_20210104-170749_Twitter.jpg

Can you imagine the hun if the league was called null and void ???

And theGunts ?

Given the neurotic testing regime I don’t see any reason to stop unless + cases rocket - which they should if football mirrors society.

Given the neurotic testing regime I don’t see any reason to stop unless + cases rocket - which they should if football mirrors society.
A bit reactive that Bobby, as has been the case of political statagists for over a year.

BIG G

The Celtic have been pulled up for this and rightly so

Abused a loophole and its embarrassing the SPFL allowed it

We now have to play a game on a Monday against a team that has flown thousands of miles away....and back

He doesn’t look well does he!!!
Dont know when it was taken, or if it’s shopped, but just WTF!

Attachments

• B311CC84-DE6D-48ED-B908-9448F4055093.jpeg
    B311CC84-DE6D-48ED-B908-9448F4055093.jpeg
    70.3 KB · Views: 31
No.

The Celtic have been pulled up for this and rightly so
They should have been pulled up weeks ago and the trip cancelled. Every cant knew it was happening so why no fuss until now??

Sums Scottish football up

Considering we were all not wanting null and void last season, and we are currently in a European position, would our fan base really be ok with it, just so Celtic get another crack at 10 in a row.

Null and Void should NEVER be the option.

If were all shut indoors we need somit to lool forward to, even if its a Shit Hibs team no even trying

Considering we were all not wanting null and void last season, and we are currently in a European position, would our fan base really be ok with it, just so Celtic get another crack at 10 in a row.

True, but the Gunt and Hun meltdown is the overriding factor here. Celtc getting another crack at 10 is neither here nor there. Be even better if the Gunts were not sitting top. The Huns would stitch them up totally if they were awarded the title. Would the orange brotherhood survive that?

Football should go on. Celtic games shouldn't until they quarantine.

Feck that.
Null and void would be the only option
Not interested in the diets but the rage of the huns and gunts trumps Hibs losing in the 1st qualifying round

Feck that.
Null and void would be the only option
Not interested in the diets but the rage of the huns and gunts trumps Hibs losing in the 1st qualifying round
^^ This guy gets it! ?
Fuck the gunts, fuck the huns

And most of all fuck the Lampards amongst our support - having viewed dotnet, Hibs fans Facebook pages and Twitter over the last few weeks - there's
thousands of the twats!

having viewed dotnet, Hibs fans Facebook pages and Twitter over the last few weeks - there's
thousands of the twats!
Name, names ?

BIG G

Name, names ?

BIG G
Rest assured Gordon that most on this site are good cnuts..... Not ALL though (you know who you are!) ?

He doesn’t look well does he!!!
Dont know when it was taken, or if it’s shopped, but just WTF!
He looks splendid, following his tenth pina colada, poolside in the sun. They have been pulled up for their actions. Aye right.

B311CC84-DE6D-48ED-B908-9448F4055093.jpeg

It could be Dengue Fever. Mind you it wouldnae matter a shite if the whole lot of them had it. No self isolation needed from their holiday home from home.

BIG G

Last edited:
Emperor-Palpatine.jpeg

Lennon's looking rough as a badgers arse right enough

They’re back in the country now? Ahead of travel restrictions being announced tonight?

What’s a Lampard?

What’s a Lampard?
Screenshot_20210105-131219.png

Sanctimonious twats would be another way of describing them.

If it means Hunco go into meltdown im all for it.

Seeing both the huns implode I'm all for it

This thread has been viewed 1618 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back