Should football continue through the January lockdown?

Bossie

Well-Known Radge
With a new national lockdown starting I wouldn't be at all surprised if football is again shut down for January at least.

Greenmachine

Aulder Than Shrink This Radge
As I mentioned on the other thread, there was no mention of professional sport in the FM's statement. I think it is ok to continue.

However if the clubs collectively decide they want to suspend the leagues then that's a different matter.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
With a new national lockdown starting I wouldn't be at all surprised if football is again shut down for January at least.
Given the neurotic testing regime I don’t see any reason to stop unless + cases rocket - which they should if football mirrors society.

cleanyman

Well-Known Radge
The Celtic have been pulled up for this and rightly so

Abused a loophole and its embarrassing the SPFL allowed it

We now have to play a game on a Monday against a team that has flown thousands of miles away....and back

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
He doesn’t look well does he!!!
Dont know when it was taken, or if it’s shopped, but just WTF!

Attachments

• B311CC84-DE6D-48ED-B908-9448F4055093.jpeg
    B311CC84-DE6D-48ED-B908-9448F4055093.jpeg
    70.3 KB · Views: 31

Steve20

Donator
Can you imagine the hun if the league was called null and void 😂😂😂
Considering we were all not wanting null and void last season, and we are currently in a European position, would our fan base really be ok with it, just so Celtic get another crack at 10 in a row.

Null and Void should NEVER be the option.

Beagle

Donator
Considering we were all not wanting null and void last season, and we are currently in a European position, would our fan base really be ok with it, just so Celtic get another crack at 10 in a row.

True, but the Gunt and Hun meltdown is the overriding factor here. Celtc getting another crack at 10 is neither here nor there. Be even better if the Gunts were not sitting top. The Huns would stitch them up totally if they were awarded the title. Would the orange brotherhood survive that?

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge

Feck that.
Null and void would be the only option
Not interested in the diets but the rage of the huns and gunts trumps Hibs losing in the 1st qualifying round

brianmc

Well-Known Radge
Feck that.
Null and void would be the only option
Not interested in the diets but the rage of the huns and gunts trumps Hibs losing in the 1st qualifying round
^^ This guy gets it! 💚
Fuck the gunts, fuck the huns

And most of all fuck the Lampards amongst our support - having viewed dotnet, Hibs fans Facebook pages and Twitter over the last few weeks - there's
thousands of the twats!