• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Shinniesta

MSG_07

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
Andrew Shinnie a free agent soon. 31 years of age. He did okay last time at Hibs. Could be a useful squad player? Think his strengths were being able to carry the ball and could play some decent passes.

I remember him being good in a derby win but a bit lightweight otherwise. Is my memory being overly critical?

I remember him being good in a derby win but a bit lightweight otherwise. Is my memory being overly critical?
Yeah but he was short of games when he arrived.

He was a decent player in the Championship for Hibs, I’d hope we’re aiming for a much higher calibre of player now.

He was decent before, but that would be a bit backwards imo.

With the exception of Griffiths coming 🙄 I think younger players is the way for us to go

He was decent before, but that would be a bit backwards imo.

With the exception of Griffiths coming 🙄 I think younger players is the way for us to go
Agreed...although I think we could do with an experienced Scott Brown type in the middle of the park.

Agreed...although I think we could do with an experienced Scott Brown type in the middle of the park.

We do need someone with a bit of that about them, I'd settle for someone younger and tenacious, bit of drive and arrogance. Someone ready to fight every battle on the park.

I think we're still going to have too many midfielders next season now I'm thinking about it.
Even if Hallberg and Mallan leave, you're looking at newell, Gogic, Magennis 🙄 Allan, potentially Jackson, if we are in for Campbell, if not him you'd imagine we'll still look at a replacement option..

We do need someone with a bit of that about them, I'd settle for someone younger and tenacious, bit of drive and arrogance. Someone ready to fight every battle on the park.

I think we're still going to have too many midfielders next season now I'm thinking about it.
Even if Hallberg and Mallan leave, you're looking at newell, Gogic, Magennis 🙄 Allan, potentially Jackson, if we are in for Campbell, if not him you'd imagine we'll still look at a replacement option..
We will most likely need a forward or two. Will be surprised if Nesbit is still with us next season

We will most likely need a forward or two. Will be surprised if Nesbit is still with us next season

We need a forward or 2 now, never mind if Nisbet leaves.

We need a forward or 2 now, never mind if Nisbet leaves.
Won’t disagree, I’m just the king of understatements 😂

No thanks there must be better out there.

I thought he was pretty average.

His time at ER was unremarkable. He did get one MoM against Ayr Utd iirc in the cup QF.
Neil Lennon gave the bottle of bubbly to the table next to us and said it would be wasted on Shinnie.
Or maybe I'm speaking crap and it was someone else was MoM.
I forget things.

I thought he was pretty average.
Totally agree. Technically, he looked good but often he seemed to drift through games and was average really.

too many midfielders on the books to sign experienced squad players imo. I'd have Fraser Murray playing ahead of him any day.

This thread has been viewed 1040 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back