• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hogmanay Shaun Forever Match - 2023

Count me in

Any spaces Robbie?

Aye mate more the better, will be collecting donations for cause of Big G’s choice.

Aye mate more the better, will be collecting donations for cause of Big G’s choice.
Cannae play mate due to a mix of too fat/too unfit/shit at fitba ....too auld anaw lol
Happy to make a donation tho ?

Looking forward to this chaps, I’ve already started getting numbers ??

Cannae play mate due to a mix of too fat/too unfit/shit at fitba ....too auld anaw lol
Happy to make a donation tho ?

Me too, cash or raffle prize.

Spectators are always welcome

Spectators are always welcome

Back to the bottom shop to raise a glass for Shaun after

I could come along to spectate/donate/head to pub.

I could come along to spectate/donate/head to pub.

Would be great to see you Angus.
BIG G

I've already got the boots looked out, I'm sure my brother will play too

Hi folks, numbers are looking good and I’m hopeful we’ll muster at least 4 teams (including the bounce). For an added bit of fun, this will be the first year we play for ‘The Shaun McKinley Cup’.

See you on Hogmanay ??

Hi folks, numbers are looking good and I’m hopeful we’ll muster at least 4 teams (including the bounce). For an added bit of fun, this will be the first year we play for ‘The Shaun McKinley Cup’.

See you on Hogmanay ??

Nice one Shep ??

See you on Hogmanay ??

Nice one, will look at an extra set of goals so we can run two pitches if needed.

Bounce squad looks fine numbers wise lacks a bit of pace though..

Last edited:
Picked up a nasty finger injury but fingers crossed ;) I’m good to play by Hogmanay

Nice one, will look at an extra set of goals so we can run two pitches if needed.

Bounce squad looks fine will numbers wise lacks a bit of pace though..
?‍♂️✅

??

Last edited:

How very dare you!

My calf is fully recovered, so I expect to be buckling swashes up the left flank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you having an over 65’s game to give some of us a chance/ breather/ heart attack avoidance ?:45:

Are you having an over 65’s game to give some of us a chance/ breather/ heart attack avoidance ?:45:

Welcome to come down and watch mate

Think this is the squad;
Me, SK11 junior, Stew + 1, Southfield, Aggie ( C ) J’mon, Power, Dmn1989, Whiskas ( if fit )

Neill who has played in goals previously is away so need a keeper, 1230 for 1pm kick off, just a case of changing at side of pitch, bring flags if you want.

Bottom Shop straight after.

Think this is the squad;
Me, SK11 junior, Stew + 1, Southfield, Aggie ( C ) J’mon, Power, Dmn1989, Whiskas ( if fit )

Neill who has played in goals previously is away so need a keeper, 1230 for 1pm kick off, just a case of changing at side of pitch, bring flags if you want.

If my fingers OK (which I’m 90% sure it will be) I’ll play in goals

Green shirts please, will have bibs too.

Welcome to come down and watch mate
Threat of heart attack scare you off?:5:

Think this is the squad;

Here we go. Two in a row ?

Here we go. Two in a row ?
Would this no be three in a row?

Sorry I can't play but wish you all well, defo for hat trick. Hope that injured finger will not stop Mark from playing. Finger looked sore but result of a fine save I mind. Enjoy yourselves, try and get along to watch if you can. A fine tradition and splendid way to celebrate Sean's life and the coming new year. Will be thinking of you friends, bouncers Gordon and family. GGTTH

Sorry I can't play but wish you all well, defo for hat trick. Hope that injured finger will not stop Mark from playing. Finger looked sore but result of a fine save I mind. Enjoy yourselves, try and get along to watch if you can. A fine tradition and splendid way to celebrate Sean's life and the coming new year. Will be thinking of you friends, bouncers Gordon and family. GGTTH

Cheers bud. Putting in lots of rest and recuperation to be fit for the 31st! GGTTH

Nae idea how year yin played oot as I was in a bubble on paternity leave - bad excuse.

Got myself a warm up game playing for Easter Road team v HTC team this Wednesday night. Perfect timing Captain Aggs.

Ahem ... Here we go, three in a row ?

238A2A1F-56CE-4FEA-98BC-AE8DBA8CF042.jpeg

Great job @shepdogg

lovely trophy and fantastic momento for a very thoughtful occasion. will be with you all in spirit. working on the day but dedicating my cycle to work, 30 mile round trip Sunderland-Durham-Sunderland, to the memory of Shaun. 'Shaun McKinley Live Forever'.

Short of bodies for game of 5s at Porty 8pm tonight if anyone fancies a warm up let me know

Short of bodies for game of 5s at Porty 8pm tonight if anyone fancies a warm up let me know

Still needing bodies? I can cycle along ??‍♂️

Still needing bodies? I can cycle along ??‍♂️

Aye please mate

Aye please mate

Catch ye there ✅

sky diver to play?

Catch ye there ✅

sky diver to play?

Magic, 6 quid these days

Will bring you goalie gloves

Everyone fine for Hogmanay?

Did we say 1pm at Leith Links usual pitch by St Mary’s primary? can get the flags up on the school railings again. Will bring buckets for donations.

Everyone fine for Hogmanay?

Did we say 1pm at Leith Links usual pitch by St Mary’s primary? can get the flags up on the school railings again. Will bring buckets for donations.

12:30 for a 1pm kick off ✅

This thread has been viewed 86300 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back