• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hogmanay Shaun Forever Match - 2023

Hi all

just confirming that we are still on for the 31st on the Links, will put a post up next few days with more details, the format is fairly simple, games of football on the links wit 3 or 4 teams tbc, players / spectators to make a donation if able, retire to the Bottom Shop for a pint

best wishes

Robbie

Hi all

just confirming that we are still on for the 31st on the Links, will put a post up next few days with more details, the format is fairly simple, games of football on the links wit 3 or 4 teams tbc, players / spectators to make a donation if able, retire to the Bottom Shop for a pint

best wishes

Robbie

Barry.

Hi all

best wishes

Robbie

Any idea what sort of time? I need to organise childcare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any idea what sort of time? I need to organise childcare

Kick off at 2pm mate

Kick off at 2pm mate

Magic, I'll be there. Still a bit worried about my general shitness/lack of fitness, but the cause is enough to override that! [emoji23]

Everyone else who put names down still ok for this?

Everyone else who put names down still ok for this?

Will be there. Might not last long.

Got the green light from She Who Must Be Obeyed

I’m getting my guys to meet at the bottom shop for 1pm. If you need us to do anything just get in touch. Tried to PM you my number but don’t think it worked

Brilliant idea. Will come along to watch.

Wishing everyone the very best for this. I would have loved to be a part of it but best wishes from Ireland, Shaun forever indeed.

I’m getting my guys to meet at the bottom shop for 1pm. If you need us to do anything just get in touch. Tried to PM you my number but don’t think it worked
The kind of pre match training which Shaun would have wholeheartedly approved Shep.

BIG G

Brilliant idea. Will come along to watch.

The Legend, bring your boots

I'm still available

Baby here earlier in the week so still ok to look out the boots for Sunday.

Weather dependent at the minute or do we have an orange ball?

Weather dependent at the minute or do we have an orange ball?

Still on but just have to see how weather is over weekend

Congrats mate!!

Weather dependent at the minute or do we have an orange ball? [emoji846]

Congratulations Kieran [emoji122]

[MENTION=337]tricky[/MENTION] C definitely playing. M now having to work Hogmanay.

Baby here earlier in the week so still ok to look out the boots for Sunday.Weather dependent at the minute or do we have an orange ball?
Congratulations Kieran ! Great news mate !

Weather dependent at the minute or do we have an orange ball? [emoji846]

Nice one, K!

will post up some info in the morning but will be going ahead on sunday and will just cut short if weather is adverse, expect to be playing on grass near St Marys School which will be handy for the BS after ( or before )

Last edited:
wee run round the Links this morning and surface seemed ok..hope weather favourable overnight

basic format for tomorrow is as follows, meet up around 1345 at 7 a side pitch by St Mary's Primary School by the middle road in the Links, will have changing room access if needed but would be ideal if folk came in tracksuits etc for a quick change at side of pitch.

it will be a 3 or 4 team round robin depending on numbers on the day and will be either 7 or 8 a side, will finalise length of games tomorrow but probably around 15-20 mins per game with maximum of 3 games per team.

will be a collection bucket at side of pitch for players and spectators, will hand to Big G after

afterwards retire to the Bottom Shop

[MENTION=2252]shepdogg[/MENTION] have cleared my PM box a bit if you want to send me your number or Big G has it

thanks

Robbie

Last edited:
wee run round the Links this morning and surface seemed ok..hope weather favourable overnight

basic format for tomorrow is as follows, meet up around 1345 at 7 a side pitch by St Mary's Primary School by the middle road in the Links, will have changing room access if needed but would be ideal if folk came in tracksuits etc for a quick change at side of pitch.

it will be a 3 or 4 team round robin depending on numbers on the day and will be either 7 or 8 a side, will finalise length of games tomorrow but probably around 15-20 mins per game with maximum of 3 games per team.

will be a collection bucket at side of pitch for players and spectators, will hand to Big G after

afterwards retire to the Bottom Shop

[MENTION=2252]shepdogg[/MENTION] have cleared by PM box a bit if you want to send me your number or Big G has it

thanks

Robbie

Trying to get my bearings, ken where the meeting point is.

See how sleep deprived both are.

KP

Looking forward to it, hoping the weather isn’t completely horrific

If anyone needs to borrow boots let me know got a few spare pairs

If anyone needs to borrow boots let me know got a few spare pairs

Same here,size 10 I think. Can also bring a spare set of goalie gloves

Same here,size 10 I think. Can also bring a spare set of goalie gloves

Just bring them down cheers

If I get down I’ll be with a pram (she can play wide left).

wee run round the Links this morning and surface seemed ok..hope weather favourable overnightbasic format for tomorrow is as follows, meet up around 1345 at 7 a side pitch by St Mary's Primary School by the middle road in the Links, will have changing room access if needed but would be ideal if folk came in tracksuits etc for a quick change at side of pitch.it will be a 3 or 4 team round robin depending on numbers on the day and will be either 7 or 8 a side, will finalise length of games tomorrow but probably around 15-20 mins per game with maximum of 3 games per team.will be a collection bucket at side of pitch for players and spectators, will hand to Big G after afterwards retire to the Bottom Shop [MENTION=2252]shepdogg[/MENTION] have cleared my PM box a bit if you want to send me your number or Big G has itthanksRobbie
Hi Robbie, sorry for the late call off but I’m not going to be able to make it through. Hope it goes well

My wee brother can make it now too

I hope the young team go easy on us old-timers. In my pomp, I was a swashbuckling fullback, but I'm pretty sure I'll no be buckling any swashes the day...[emoji23]

My wee brother can make it now too

Bring him mate

278d32f0a1fbfaa8ba1244ee2a75988d.jpg

Big thanks to tricky for organising this, and to everyone who showed up to play and spectate!

Just Back: the Bounce side remained undefeated with a draw and a win. I swashbuckled at times.

Great day, in memory of a great man.

RIP Shaun.

Thanks to everybody for the possibility to play with you! It has been a great experience and one of my few international games

Thanks again to everyone, especially tricky.

Couldn’t have been any better.

Top class

P.S

My guys want an 11 a side in the summer.....

Big thanks to tricky for organising this, and to everyone who showed up to play and spectate!

I am sure he won't want any fuss but I want to second that. No 1 Son reported back that it was a fitting way to pay respects to Shaun. Good work [MENTION=337]tricky[/MENTION] and all involved :thumbgrin:

Thanks again to everyone, especially tricky.

Couldn’t have been any better.

Top class

P.S

My guys want an 11 a side in the summer.....

11 a side would probably kill me tbh!

Upwards of £350 raised for Shaun’s kids today, big thanks to everyone who came down. Bounce team unbeaten..

This thread has been viewed 86316 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back