Shaun Forever - Hogmanay Football Match - 2021

shepdogg

New radge
Hi folks, numbers are looking good and I’m hopeful we’ll muster at least 4 teams (including the bounce). For an added bit of fun, this will be the first year we play for ‘The Shaun McKinley Cup’.

See you on Hogmanay ??

Power

Legendary Radge
Hi folks, numbers are looking good and I’m hopeful we’ll muster at least 4 teams (including the bounce). For an added bit of fun, this will be the first year we play for ‘The Shaun McKinley Cup’.

See you on Hogmanay ??

Nice one Shep ??

tricky

Legendary Radge

See you on Hogmanay ??

Nice one, will look at an extra set of goals so we can run two pitches if needed.

Bounce squad looks fine numbers wise lacks a bit of pace though..

Last edited:

tricky

Legendary Radge
Think this is the squad;
Me, SK11 junior, Stew + 1, Southfield, Aggie ( C ) J’mon, Power, Dmn1989, Whiskas ( if fit )

Neill who has played in goals previously is away so need a keeper, 1230 for 1pm kick off, just a case of changing at side of pitch, bring flags if you want.

Bottom Shop straight after.

whiskas

Just A Radge
Think this is the squad;
Me, SK11 junior, Stew + 1, Southfield, Aggie ( C ) J’mon, Power, Dmn1989, Whiskas ( if fit )

Neill who has played in goals previously is away so need a keeper, 1230 for 1pm kick off, just a case of changing at side of pitch, bring flags if you want.

Bottom Shop straight after.

If my fingers OK (which I’m 90% sure it will be) I’ll play in goals

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here