• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hogmanay Shaun Forever Match - 2023

Will have bibs but can everyone wear green if possible please

I will be there at 1230. Is meeting place Leith Athletic cabins?

I will be there at 1230. Is meeting place Leith Athletic cabins?

Using pitch by St Mary’s primary school over road from Leith Athletic changing rooms, got changing room access if needed but ideally folk could come in tracksuits etc and get ready at side of pitch.

Do we have strips? Or what have we tae wear.

What is the donation amount ?

Do we have strips? Or what have we tae wear.

What is the donation amount ?
Do we have strips? Or what have we tae wear :sm023:

Wear green please, will have bibs for each team too, donation amount up to the individual

I'll reprise my role for this year, my wee brother will probably play again too.

Alright Stew are you and your brother making it the morn?

Cheers

Alright Stew are you and your brother making it the morn?

Cheers
I'll double check with Ryan but I'll be there definitely. Also, this is my first game in a few months after getting a hairline fracture in my leg, so chances of me being allowed to go in goals this time:sm113:

I'll double check with Ryan but I'll be there definitely. Also, this is my first game in a few months after getting a hairline fracture in my leg, so chances of me being allowed to go in goals this time:sm113:

Cheers, got a keeper already, are you ok to play out?

The traditional “team full of keepers” strikes again :)
I normally play in goals but should be OK to play outfield. If you want me to bring my gloves too let me know

Cheers, got a keeper already, are you ok to play out?
I'll give it a bash, first game since October so no knowing how it'll go down :lauff:

Working tomorrow, will be thinking of you all and hoping to find quiet spot around 4pm to remember Shaun.
'Shaun McKinley Live Forever'

I am shite in goals. Please do not put me in goal :giggle:

Just to confirm my wee brother is in too

Just to confirm my wee brother is in too
Guid son

WINNERS :)
Played 2 Won 2 Goals For 8 Goals Against 1

Enjoyed that.

Thank you to everyone who made it.

No wasting any time getting that post in- good game and a few cracking goals

Hope all went well radges!

Live forever.

Was quality, sometimes a good thing can come out of a very bad thing.

Rest easy Shaun [emoji1184]

Well said sir, and well played :)

GGTTH

Well done lads, much deserved.

Looking forward to next year.

RIP Shaun x

Thanks to everyone that came along today, RIP Shaun Live Forever

Dvw_ZOGWkAAFnlR.jpegDvw_ZOPW0AEROI1.jpeg

Couldn’t make it along, but bunged in a few quid for a brilliant cause and a personal hero.

Couldn’t make it along, but bunged in a few quid for a brilliant cause and a personal hero.
Cheers :)

All monies raised going to Sarcoma UK, the bone and soft tissue cancer charity.
Thanks.

BIG G

What an engine on @Jamie , by the way! Capped off with a brilliant fourth goal in our final game, finishing off a flowing box-to-box move started by @Power from the back, if I remember rightly.

As for me, I am officially getting auld or something, as my hammy was ready to pop after my first tackle. Nevertheless, I like to think that my very inspirational presence was what underpinned another unbeaten Bounce showing.

Happy New Year to Gordon, Danny, and all of Shaun’s nearest and dearest. I’m sure he would have approved of all the silky, whisky-fuelled soccer [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All monies raised going to Sarcoma UK, the bone and soft tissue cancer charity.
Thanks.

BIG G

£330 raised.

:)

Hi folks,

As mentioned at the Hogmanay match (which we were severely trounced), friends of Shaun hold a memorial bowls tournament at summerside bowling club. It’s a family fun day with the serious note of the Shaun McKinley memorial shield. It’s on 10th August (hibs are away to the huns), it’s teams of 4 or let me know if you want to play and I’ll get you a team. All welcome, no special shoes or bowls required....

Shep

P.S we raise money for sarcoma UK and have a raffle etc

Hi folks,

As mentioned at the Hogmanay match (which we were severely trounced), friends of Shaun hold a memorial bowls tournament at summerside bowling club. It’s a family fun day with the serious note of the Shaun McKinley memorial shield. It’s on 10th August (hibs are away to the huns), it’s teams of 4 or let me know if you want to play and I’ll get you a team. All welcome, no special shoes or bowls required....

Shep

Ibrox likely to be the Sunday if they're in Europe

Ibrox likely to be the Sunday if thrythryr

Put the bottle away son. Bed time.

Hi folks,

Shep

Loving your work Sheppy.

Early advance I’ll be there again at year end wae a Bounce mob ✅

Loving your work Sheppy.

Early advance I’ll be there again at year end wae a Bounce mob [emoji736]

Same. Must work on my fitness this year, otherwise you’ll all be unfairly limited again to just the 10min cameo of Aggie swashbuckling up and down the left flank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will try and get a bowls team together ( never played it ) assuming huns game is moved to the Sunday

A family friendly day. All bairns welcome and can play bowls in the teams too, if they wish. Great to see so many youngsters cavorting about the past two events. Shaun would have liked that. Plenty of grub and juice for them. The bowls are a laugh and not taken seriously.

BIG G

Who is available for the links on Hogmanay in memory of Shaun?

Who is available for the links on Hogmanay in memory of Shaun?

What time we kicking off? I’ll go through a brick wall to get there.

I'm available for my once yearly game.

I'm available for my once yearly game.
LOL, same here! My buckles stand ready to be swashed.

What time we kicking off? I’ll go through a brick wall to get there.

Will confirm but usually 130-2pm

Any spaces Robbie?

This thread has been viewed 86570 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50